Eunrong Ending

Valentines, we missed it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong POV

I was sitting on the sofa watching a movie with Eunji, this pabo fell asleep with the popcorn bowl in her arms. Gosh this friend of mine, she's so wonderful. Pretty, caring and funny. All these years she's been here for me, she first met me at my worse but she was always so warm and stood by me no matter what. Sometimes I wonder why such an awesome person is single for the past few years I know her.

I wish the world knew how amazing Jung Eunji was.

"Ding Dong"

I answered the door quickly before Eunji is awaken.

"Chorong ah, let's talk."

I saw Yoon Bomi right infront of me and the face that bought me to my very worse 3 years ago surfaced. I thought that I would break down and cry but no, I felt convulsed by her presence. I had my usual face of nonchalance on.

"There's nothing to talk about at all. Yoon Bomi-ssi."

I replied coldly. I didn't want to lose my cool and wake Eunji up. I was about to shut the door at her but she stopped the door from closing with her foot.

"I'm sorry. I had my reasons for leaving you so please give me a chance. Let's talk."

Her words sounded almost like a joke to me. It took her 3 whole years to want to make things right? All this while I've been hurting alone, now that I wanted to move on she decided to come back? But still I need to have a proper closure with her.

"Alrights, but not here."

I grabbed my keys and closed the door behind me before walking in total silence with Bomi to the playground downstairs. We sat on the swing side by side as I waited for a few minutes before she started talking.

"I've never knew how much I've longed to keep you by my side till I saw you again. I realized how I missed all that, your smile, your dolphin laughter, your warm gaze. But what hurts more is seeing my place beside you taken. That's when I realised how much, how much I love you. Eunji is right, if I loved you I should fight for you. So please, give me another chance to love you right."

Tears were b at her eyes, they sparkle with a tint of sadness this time. But I wasn't falling for those pair of glistening starlights again. I needed to walk away from this toxic relationship between us, I've been hurt too much. I questioned her in hope of sparking some enlightenment in her clouded thoughts of us.

"If you love me, why leave me?" With my gaze fixated on the ground I asked as I kicked the sand lightly.

"I never wanted to leave you, I wasn't given a choice. My parent's company had a huge client, things weren't going well for us. So to please them, my parents agreed for me to date their daughter who was in love with me. I had to do so for my family. I know it sound selfish to you, how I chose to hurt you instead of just having the courage to love. But please Chorong ah, if fate is giving us another chance I would grab it."

Excuses.

"What about Namjoo-ssi? Was it fair for her? Breaking up with her afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter