Fight for her

Valentines, we missed it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll have it for Chomi don't worry and sorry that I've disappeared for such a long time huehue TT I'll have an alternative ending, two chapters for different endings! Hehe 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH PARK CHORONG! NO NO THAT OUTFIT IS A NO NO!" Eunji exclaimed in disgust as she points at what Chorong the fashion terrorist is wearing.

"Whyyyyyyyyyy." Chorong whined like a little kid. "I love my sweatpants and hoodieee."

"You want to attract people with that?! Aigoo Park Pabo.." Eunji facepalm herself. "Dress like you're going on a date Chorongie, like a little Princess going for a meal with her Prince!"

With that Eunji pushed Chorong into the room and wait for her to change into something decent. For the pass one hour Chorong came out dressed in pants and sweats and yea pajamas. Hopefully she'll dress well now.

Eunji was shaking her head while thinking of how she'll fail to help Chorong win Bomi back, when Chorong's voice captured her attention.

"How about this?" She shyly asked with her head looking down on the floor. So cute.

"Perfect!"

Bomi POV

I was out with JooJoo today and we're dining at "Blu kouzina" a Greek restaurant, it was a semi fine dinning kind of environment and the soft music in the background made it a perfect dinner for me. But wait up, perfect is always ruin by that one little flaw...

"Oh look Bbom baby, it's that sweet couple again! And wow she's so much prettier today!" Namjoo exclaimed as she points at them.

And my gaze followed the direction of her fingers. URGHHH it's that stupid dude again. And beside her was dayum a hot chick, dressed in a white dress and with nice brown hair with a streak of braid to complete that fairy look. Wait a minute, IT'S PARK CHORONG?! Hmph why don't she dress so cutely when we're together? Omo! This girl....

Things cannot get even more tragic for me when the waiter decided to settle them down beside our table.

"Honey ahhhhhhh" that cringy dude said with her all so cringy voice that ANNOYS THE HECK OUT OF ME while trying to feed MY Chorongie a piece of steak.

"Omo Jiji you're so sweettttttt." Chorongie praised that peverted dude while receiving her 'prize'.

I was fuming mad! GEEZ of all restaurants in the world she chose this restaurant?! And of all tables, this table. I want to set the place on fire already. But this wasn't the end of the horrible horrible dinner. Because that annoying dude decided to sing for her girlfriend a song name 'dejavu'.

" When I saw you by chance I had this mysterious flu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter