Goodbye, I'm over you

Valentines, we missed it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's based on my experience so it's angsty! XD pardon me and don't be a silent reader! XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know when you're in love, all your unwished wishes that you've saved up starts coming up. You'll start wishing for forever. Everything you dreamed of is of your lover. But what if you're out of love? Would those dreams stay alive or transform into nightmares?

I'm Park Chorong, and I am a fool. Why? My life was in a wreckage and I met Yoon Bomi. I thought she was an angel bestowed to me to take away all my pain. She came in like sunshine and took away every ounce of pain in me. I was healed, well at least I thought I was.

Never knew that she was actually my worse nightmare, a devil hiding beneath a mask of an angel. She took away the pain but returned me with double the hurt, she raise me up before kicking me down even lower than before. And ever since then, I've never been the same again...

~Flashback of 1st Valentine~

Bomi asked me out on a date today and I'm overjoyed! We've been together for around 3 months now and things are still so sweet. Bomi was always such a happy virus and takes good care of me. i was smiling so much now, I'm no longer sad either. Everyone around us envies us as a couple.

"PARK CHORONG! I LOVE YOU!" Bomi shouted as we were strolling down the park.

Bomi surprised me at the park by performing a love song for me. As she sang with her husky voice, she looked straight at me. She was so sweet that I was really melting in her sweet melody. The people around us gave me eyes of envy. I was that special person she was performing for and I felt my heart fluttering in joy.

I was holding on to flowers, chocolate and helium balloons Bomi bought me. She was so sweet and everyone around us was so jealous of the lucky girl I was. We then went for ice cream, where we lovingly fed each other and teased each other. She even pinched my cheeks teasingly while I ate because she thought that I looked like a cute baby.

We were walking down the streets with hand intertwined and smiling from ear to ear when she said, "Let's be forever, Chorong ah." I shyly nodded in agreement as she planted a kiss on my forehead.

My heart has never beat as fast. I can imagine spending years of valentines with Bomi.

Never knew that these vivid memories will be the cause of my pain...

~2nd year of Valentines~

"Park Chorong, I can't do this anymore."

"Bbom ah, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's not you. It's me. Let's break up."

Her words struck me so hard that I winced in pain upon hearing those spiteful words.

"We're not meant to be. Its like a seagull being in love with a fish.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter