Chomi Ending

Valentines, we missed it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for ending the story so abruptly I've been in a writer block for quite a while and I don't know how should I end it thus the weird plot. Thank you all for supporting my story that is lacking in many aspects, love you! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong POV

I was sitting on the sofa watching a movie with Eunji, this pabo fell asleep with the popcorn bowl in her arms. Gosh this friend of mine, she's so wonderful. Pretty, caring and funny. Sometimes I wonder why such an awesome person is single for the past few years I know her.

I wish the world knew how amazing Jung Eunji was.

"Ding Dong"

I quickly answered the door before Eunji was awaken.

"Chorong ah, let's talk."

The face that reminded me of so many past hurt surfaced before me. I put on my best defense mechanism, my usual face of nonchalance. I didn't show the opened wounds beneath my facade, I didn't show my nightly cries, I didn't show her that I'm still hurt. Not one bit of hint showed on my face. I stood face to face to that one person I wanted to forget and bury in my past.

"There's nothing to talk about at all. Yoon Bomi-ssi." I replied through gritted teeth.

I was about to shut the door at her but she stopped the door from closing with her foot.

"I'm sorry. I had my reasons for leaving you so please give me a chance. Let's talk."

Her words almost sounded sincere to me. I gave in. Again and again I fell for her trap, again and again I've given Yoon Bomi a chance to rule me over. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I wished that this time she won't hurt me again. I've held enough pain to last me a lifetime the first time she wounded me, one more time I might just break and give up on my life completely.

"Alrights, but not here."

I grabbed my keys and closed the door behind me before walking in total silence with Bomi to the playground downstairs. We allowed the deafening silence to set in as we sat side by side on the swings. She gently swayed the swing as her feet kicked around lightly in the sand. I stood still on the swing, I refused to swing in motion because I knew I might lose my footing and allow my heart to waver under her motion.

She gave herself one last swing before hopping off the swing and stood right infront of me as though determined with her decisions in her head. I was bracing myself for the blow that will come. But no, her soft lips landed on my forehead with a light kiss. The sudden sweet contact left me frozen at the spot as my heart started fluttering at an unbecoming beat.

"I've never knew how much I've longed to keep you by my side till I saw you again. I realized how I missed all that, your smile, your dolphin laughter, your warm gaze. But what hurts more is seeing my place beside you taken. That's when I realised how much, how much I love you. Eunji is right, if I loved you I should fight for you. So please, give me another chance to love you right."

Tears were b at her eyes, they sparkle with a tint of sadness this time. I felt my walls that I've built, tumbling down at those sad glistening orbs of hers. But I couldn't give it in just like that, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter