Chapter 22

Not So Dense After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOW BEFORE WE START, LEMME JUST PROMOTE ONCE AGAIN :')

 

Ever wonder what will happen if Joohyun was the one being found?

How will Seulgi react to a very clingy Joohyun?

How will the story flows when everything is reversed?

 

find out here!!! (UPDATING) link below:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1174608/not-so-dense-after-all-reversed-ver-fluff-seulrene

 

OK MOVING ALONG LOLOLOL (HOLY I REACHED 1K SUBS CRIES ILYGSM)

 

 

 

---

 

 

In a relationship, Joohyun had always dreamt of receiving the warmth and fuzzy feelings of a simple “Good morning, beautiful~” message from her loving partner. Not really grand or anything but the image itself makes it look like a relationship goals of any other teenage girl.

 

But that’s how it used to be,

 

That was before Seugi arrived,

 

until the girl feels an arm being swung over her torso, pulling her close until she feels something, or someone’s head being buried just above her tummy coupled by a small murmur.

 

It reminded Joohyun that it’s already morning of a new day. She cracks her eyes open, trying to tilt her head up only to feel the weight on her waist move.

 

The owner of the hand murmurs once more but it wasn’t really coherent.

 

Joohyun tries to turn around to face the ceiling, but the person only holds her closer and tighter. She pulls down their blanket when she can only see the top of the person’s head poking out of it.

 

There lies Seulgi, the person who she has claimed as her girlfriend, squishing her left cheek as much as possible on Joohyun’s stomach.

 

Joohyun slides a hand down to the latter’s cheek and taps a few times gently as to not wake the bear up. Seulgi only closes , fortunately she didn’t wake up. Joohyun knew she was tired,, she wants her to rest.

 

“hhhhngg, sandwich…” Seulgi finally spawn something understandable for the first time. The latter didn’t say anything as she just tilts her head lower for a better angle.

 

“Hyun, make… me a sandwich… I- sdfhahd I’m hungry“

 

She giggles, definitely a bear, she thought to herself.

 

Her smile fades after then, when her brain starts to bring up all the hardship and bad memories they both through, she feels bad.

 

She also knew the fact that Seulgi loves eating so much, that’s when she thought of an idea.

 

“heh thanks…”

 

“eh?” Joohyun blinks when Seulgi shift her position higher, her hands still around her.

 

Seulgi (who’s still goddamn sleeping), unconsciously moves her goddamn hands on either side of Joohyun’s goddamn chest.

 

“w-wait-“ The now wide awake Joohyun feels goddamn triggered, struggling her goddamn way.

 

But that wasn’t until Seulgi, who’s goddamn smiling with her goddamn eyes still goddamn close, strikes forward and goddamn bit the latter’s cleavage as if it was a ing goddamn sandwich(?).

 

And it all went down after that when a goddamn aghast scream echoes through the whole unit.

 

Well goddamn it Seulgi.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“WHAT IS IT?! DID A CACTUS BREAK IN YOUR ROOM?!! WHERE IS IT????!” Yeri who’s still in her Hello Kitty onesies makes her appearance, kicking her unnie’s (also now their bear’s) door, while holding a huge pink club pillow with Hello Kitty heads around it, almost the triple size of the owner itself.

 

“Yeri!” Seulgi, who’s now on the floor next to the bed, seemingly terrified over something, runs to the little kid after clumsily getting up.

 

“why were you on the floor?”

 

“I don’t know! I only remember that there was this strong impact on my stomach and the next thing I know there was a scream and I’m on the floor” Seulgi rants devastatingly earning a blank reply from Yeri.

 

“…what?”

 

“but that doesn’t matter! Something is wrong with Joohyun! her face is all red and hot, she must be sick!!!” the bear furiously shakes the little girl.

 

“what???” Yeri then rushes to the bed and climbs to check on her knees-hugging unnie.

 

“unnie, are you alright???” she manages to slip her hand to Joohyun’s forehead and Seulgi’s right, she was indeed burning.

 

“oh n-“

 

“I- I’m not sick, Yeri-ah” Joohyun slightly lifts her head up to peek on her little sister.

 

“huh? then? Hold on, you’re blushing-“ Yeri points at her and Joohyun is taken aback, how the hell can this kid differentiate anything such as.

 

“why are you blushing?? WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO-“

 

Fingers were pointed between the other two rapidly, and it didn’t help Joohyun at all. She’s contemplating whether or not to tell her loud little sister because it might be inappropriate.

 

Screw that, IT IS INAPPROPRIATE.

 

So just shuts up. It’s not that she didn’t like it (WHAT), but it’s… just…. Inappropriate… and… rushed… considering it was still early in the morning.

 

“ah I dreamt about eating a sandwich… can we get those for breakfast? heh” Seulgi’s giggles.

 

Well goddamn it Seulgi.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“FASTER! FASTER!!” Yeri’s laughs can be heard all over the house as Seulgi dashes faster, willingly following the little’s one command while she was being piggybacked.

 

Ever since Seulgi had returned, Yeri’s slight change in her attitude didn’t go unnoticed by Joohyun. The little one was 98320951709385 times clingier to the bear, showing her much aegyo as if she wants to beat her own sister on Seulgi’s attention, it didn’t help that she’s now aware of both of their relationship.

 

Joohyun didn’t blame her though, it’s been such a while since she saw her little sister had that much fun and laughter ever since Seulgi entered their life. She would also be lying if she did say she wasn’t jealous (even the tiniest bit of it), but Seulgi being the Seulgi she is, everything seems normal to her eyes.

 

And so she let her be, she kept it in her mind that jealousy isn’t relevant, because she knows she owns Seulgi, and she’s pretty sure the latter has that buried in her mind too.

 

She had come to realize that Seulgi isn’t so dense after all, especially when it comes to her master.

 

Joohyun was just finish putting together the sandwiches that Seulgi won’t stop whining about when Yeri starts screaming.

 

“WOAH W-WAIT- BEAR- WE’RE GOINT TO-..! SEULGI!!”

 

Crash.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter