2 Krystal: Cupids (?) Rules

Galaxy Co.
Please log in to read the full chapter

I rang the doorbell twice and waited for a good 10 seconds before the door was opened. A tall man-with big eyes and grinning smile- greeted me cheerfully. It seemed like he had known that I was the newcomer wannabe of this agency.

“Hi, Jung Soojung?”, his big eyes got wider when he greeted me, and I paid a smile for him.

“I am. Nice to meet you…”

“Chanyeol..Park Chanyeol. You talked with my..friend..yeah friend..Baekhyun, on the phone yesterday. Please come in!”

Park Chanyeol, this guy seemed nice. I wonder about the other staffs. I hope they would welcome me to be a part of this team.

I entered the room and looked around. It was a hell nice apartment, big and neat. I was sure their business ran well since they could afford to get this apartment as their headquarter.

The Chanyeol guy took me to the living room, and I realized that another person was waiting for us.

I looked at that person. He looked familiar. And as realization came, I was shocked to finally remember who he was.

“Jongin this is Soojung. Soojung this is Jongin.”

“…”

“Jongin?”, Chanyeol called him once again. I knew he might be as shocked as I was.

I cleared my mind and decided to be a little bit professional, but I knew he would do the same thing as well.

I offered my hand to him, and put a smile on my face. “Hi, Kim Jongin”

“Oh, Hi Jung Soojung”, he took my hand despite still looking startled.

Chanyeol eyed us curiously. “You guys know each other? I haven’t even mentioned your both surname.”

I took my hand and looked at Chanyeol.

“Yeah, I know him. So how should I start this job?” I got over my shock state and tried to pass this conversation about me and Jongin for later. I avoided his stare at me.

“Ah yes, let’s sit down. I will take some documents about your jobs and contract first. Jongin, please don’t be a mutt and keep her a company like how a host should be! Soojung-sshi..or can we call each other casually? Since we will be teammate and I don’t like any formality between us because it is sooo uncomfortable. So yeah..Soojung-ah, do you want some drinks?” Chanyeol rambled on his way to a room.

I smiled at his casualness, but I didn’t mind it either. “Just water, please. And thank you”

“Water? Okay, in a minute!” he smiled and disappeared into a room.

Silence was back. It was awkward because Jongin hadn’t said anything since we shook hands. I turned my body to sit on the couch. He followed after and sat on a single couch across mine.

I felt his stare and decided to break this so called uncomfortable silence.

“So, Jongin. How are you?”

“Huh? Ah yes, I’m good. What about you? I thought you moved to LA, the last time I heard it, before graduation”

He remember it!

I shrugged. “Yeah, I’m good too. My family moved back here a month ago, but my sister’s still there. She can’t leave her business.”

“I see…”, and

Please log in to read the full chapter