3 Kai: A Love Guru

Galaxy Co.
Please log in to read the full chapter

If you thought that I needed a savior the moment Soojung rolled that question you might think a little right. Sehun’s coming distracted her – not that I completely avoided answering her question but this girl was witty as long as I could remember.

Joining us, Sehun realized that a girl had been among us. He gave me a knowing look but I wasn’t the one who wanted to entertain this dork. “Why are you here? Don’t you have Math?” that was my way to show my gratitude for coming at the right time.

“Did you learn ethic? Because if you did, I could tell you failed.” Sehun shot back. “And I purposely forgot that I had to sit for numbers now.” He then sat next to Soojung. I still had no plans to let them know each other. “Hello, never seen you.” but Sehun was performing his well trained courtesy, greeting Soojung with his smile stretching across his face.

Soojung looked at me first before she replied, “Hi,” simply she replied.

“She’s a new partner!” Chanyeol supplied, earning my surprised eyes but he missed it. I didn’t remember I had agreed to recruit her. “Soojung, this is Sehun, a friend and a client.” Chanyeol went on without noticing me begging his eyes.

“Am I hired already?” Soojung decided to step in. That was when finally Chanyeol looked at me, nodding for Soojung but eyes on me. The second Chanyeol explained Sehun’s case, I realized that I lost my power. They might think I was the boss but this was what I got for running a business with oh so lovely best friends. Lovely. I wanted to laugh.

“Right, Jongin?” Chanyeol said to me.

“What?” I fast reacted.

Chanyeol shook his head, “Clearly, your mind was somewhere else,”

They chortled in glee. And in their laughter of mocking me, there was Soojung with a smile on her face. The smile I used to see. I decided to look away.

Minutes passed and again Chanyeol had decided something without asking if I would second his opinion but the discussion had reached the closure which was we were going to see Sehun’s target from a far. Yes, we, we as in Sehun, Soojung and I. Chanyeol handed his case to me, telling he had to meet his supervisor for he had to fix his minor before he started his internship two weeks ahead. He gave me a rough tap on my back, wishing me a good luck with a wink before he glanced at Soojung. That. Giant. Bastard.

“Shall we go now?” Sehun rose.

Soojung and I exchanged stares. She waited for me. This was it. At least, she wouldn’t proceed things without letting me question my position as the leader.

“Let’s go!” with that three of us left.

#

According to Sehun, Luhan was always with his group. Two months for seeing him from a far distance, Sehun felt like the chances was slim to see Luhan alone.

And at the moment, we were in Sehun’s car, waiting for the target who was doing whatever he was doing in the gym.

“When did you find that the guy is into guy

Please log in to read the full chapter