4 Krystal: One (baby) Step Closer

Galaxy Co.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here it is, my update!

===========================================================================================================================================================

 

I still couldn’t grasp the meaning of Jongin’s expression when we had a conversation during Sehun’s observation of Luhan. And what bothered me more was Sehun’s statement about him.

“Our Jongin has 100% percent success for pairing people. But this dude is y, free and single.”

I remembered when girls fell on their knees whenever Jongin performed one of his routines. It was as if a famous idol group came to our school, some of the girls were even fainted.

Yes, Jongin had that effect. Therefore I wonder why this guy was still single, despite his successful carrier. I kept thinking of this stuff even after I went back home that day. I mean, he could have whoever he wanted. But why?

A hand on my shoulder crashed my daydream. I looked at the hand and then its owner. Jongin!

“Oh..Hi, Jongin. What’s up?” I smiled slightly.

He looked at me, as if thinking what to say. “You’ve been daydreaming. Long enough, if I can say”.

“Me?”, still dazed because of his staring. He took his hand off my shoulder and leaned on my desk. He didn’t even move his eyes from me when he crossed his hands on his chest.

“Yes. I’ve been calling you few times and you didn’t even flinch. Anything’s wrong?”

‘Wrong? What is wrong with me? Why is he looking at me that way? OMG..I’m at work! Damn!’

I was thrown back to reality as I widened my eyes, and quickly tore them away from his staring. I bet my face was red, because I could feel it getting warmer. But still, I could feel him looking at me. I pretended to focus on the pictures in front of me, some new love targets submitted by clients.

“Uh..yes, I mean, no. Why? Do you need something from me?” I cursed myself for stuttering.

He finally sighed, knowing I wouldn’t budge to answer his question.

“Actually yes. Baekhyun needs us to go to living room so he can explain about the projects to us, specially to you, since you will literally take over his works. He will still help you though. Now, come on”. He then left my desk and walked away to the living room.

Hearing his steps getting farther, I put the pictures back on the desk and stood up, following him to the living room. Yes, I officially owned a work desk here, in the head quarter – or I may say their apartment – of Galaxy Co. they let me choose a spot and I pointed a corner next to balcony window. I loved getting warm of sunshine. Like me, they had their own respective work place. Jongin had a work room next to his bed room. While Chanyeol, so did Baekhyun when he was still active, worked literally from everywhere in this apartment. They could use living room, table on kitchen, or even had discussion on bed. No dirty mind.

Please log in to read the full chapter