1 Kai: Good Morning, Boss!

Galaxy Co.
Please log in to read the full chapter

I didn’t know how an ideal morning was supposed to be but ever since I decided to deal with people’s business, every morning my head led me to think what move I should do to pass the day awesomely.

“Jongin! If you don’t wake up this instant, don’t blame me if today’s first agenda doesn’t go amazingly!” it was Baekhyun, one of my friends who shared this apartment with me.

I was awake like since I heard the noise that came from our TV. Baekhyun just didn’t know. His voice was still shrieking and I didn’t like it. And the fact that he was now opening the curtain in my room forced me to stop pretending that I was still sleeping.

“You know what…you can make yourself useful if you disappear from my room and let me get more sleep.”

“Good morning boss!” Baekhyun said. It was clear that what I said didn’t reach his eardrums as he continued whatever he was going to do. “Lemme remind you that in fifteen minutes you have an agenda to interview—”

“—what interview?” I needed to interrupt.

“If your brain was good, you definitely remember that last night you fired Chanyeol. So of course you need a substitute. Remember, Jongin. There are several cases waiting…”

I started a matchmaking business with two dorks named Baekhyun and Chanyeol last semester. With them I had successfully paired several couples. It was just for fun at the beginning but then it turned out professional as we called our agency Galaxy Co. Kris, Chanyeol’s friend who used our service to pair his friends named it. I didn’t know why I agreed.

“…so I suggest you to get your off to bathroom immediately.” Baekhyun punctuated by tugging my blanket.

“Wait. Who decided to get a substitute? Who is the bo—”

“—Look, Jongin. If you’re going to bring up the hierarchy, you don’t have to. I still remember that you claimed that you’re the boss and Chanyeol is your only subordinate now. And I’m your ex cupid who decided to get a new person.”

“Wait. You’re an ex cupid?”

Baekhyun pulled a chair and sat in front of me. “Do you know why I love Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were lovebirds for a month. Ever since I found that they were dating, everything about our matchmaking business was unstable so last night I challenged them to choose between their relationship and our business. The answer was impressing. They chose to save their love but then my ego as the leader forced me to kick one of them. There was a whisper that I might be envious with their relationship. Or jealous? Hell no. I was profession

Please log in to read the full chapter