Brash Mistake

Brash Mistake

After embarrassing herself at the club, Valerie has avoided talking about it with her guys. She keeps telling them that she is fine and that there is nothing to worry about, but they don’t buy it. It was completely out if character for her to do that. She notices that they are slowly keeping tabs on her. Watching what she does, asking her where she is at over time. It’s starting to get to her. Daesung with watching what she drinks, Seunghyun following her around when he has time off, and Youngbae calling and texting asking her where she is and what she is doing. It makes her wall up even more.

Their behavior is reminding her of how her father was when she was younger. Having guys follow her to keep tabs on her, keeping a watchful eye on his children, punishing them to extremes when something little is done wrong. She starts to get anxious and fearful. Finally she confronts them about it and they start off calm letting her know that they are worried. When she tells them yet again that she is fine things get heated. Daesung pushes her to talk, Seunghyun scoffs, and Youngbae gets angry. He gets in her face and demands to know what is going on. The others try to intervene seeing that he is taking it too far.

Valerie gets angry to and tells him to back off. Youngbae breaks and rants at her and starts making these strict rules. What makes her and everyone else stop and stare in disbelief is when he says something so out of line that causes the room to become completely silent. Valerie stares at him in shock. Even Bae realizes his mistake. Out of rage and hurt, he called her a and should just go back to the club.With tears flowing down her face, Valerie runs out the door. She jumps in her car and drives off. She goes to one of the girls houses.

She heads to Soul’s place. She knocks on the door and Soul answers. Seeing her unnie complete distraught, she urges her in and sits her down on the couch. Valerie explains through hiccups and tears what happened. Soul is shocked and disgusted by what Bae said. Though she tells Valerie she shouldn’t have hid her emotions from the beginning. Valerie nods and explains that she was just worried at how they would react if she told them. It’s too late for that now…

She finally breaks down and tells what happened that night. She had been dancing and having fun when she met some old friends and let go for once. She drank for the first time with them and things got out of hand. She slightly remembers talking to Seungri and knowing that’s how her mates found out. Soul comforts her and offers her some hot cocoa. Once she settles down a bit, Soul shows her the guest room. She thanks her and gets on the bed to sleep this off. She doesn’t know when she’ll go back. Soul is probably telling everyone what is going on. She calls Dae and let’s him know that Valerie is safe. Daesung is frantic of course, but is calmed by Soul’s assurance that she is in a good place.

She then talks to Seunghyun who is also frantic and assures him as well. She tells them both to give Valerie some time before coming to see her. She doesn’t mention Bae of course. Neither of the two plan on forgiving him anytime soon. Despite being soul mates. It takes a couple of weeks for Daesung to finally be able to see Valerie. He tries to keep it together when he gets to Soul’s house. She greets him at the door with a smile and leads him to the room. She leaves him to their privacy and he enters. Valerie is curled up on the bed with her back facing the door.

Dae walks up to her and kneels on the floor. He starts off by apologizing and explaining that neither he or Tabi agreed with what Bae said. He does not resent her for what happened at the club, understands that happens to people. They would have been completely calm about it and not be upset with her. He continues on till his words are jumbled and tears are pouring from his eyes. He apologizes multiple times for what happened. He buries his face in her back and sobs. Valerie starts to cry herself and turns around. She pulls Dae into a hug and forgives him.

She tells him that he is not at fault and that it’s okay. They stay like that for a whirl until they both stop crying.He lets her know that Bae isn’t doing any better either. He regrets what he said after his anger passed. The other two didn’t let him get off easy for it. Valerie is aware of that when she sees that he has called her multiple times leaving voice-mails that progress from frantic to emotional to a complete wreck. She goes back home with Daesung that night. The other two are home.

Once they enter the house, she is greeted by Seunghyun who hugs her and apologizes. She smiles and says that she has already forgiven him. She kisses his cheek and heads to the living room where Youngbae is. With a straight face she waits for him to talk. He does so immediately. Apologizing and asking for forgiveness. He knew he shouldn’t have said what he said, but he was hurt and wanted her to feel it out of fury. She tells him that it will take a while for her to forgive him. She is still hurt and will need some time and convincing. He agrees and mentions that he already sleeps on the couch for a while and will stay there till everything is well again. She agrees and things steadily progress to go back to normal in the house. It takes a few more months till he is forgiven by everyone.

The end.