The Marriage of: Kerry x Mir

Don't Tell The Bride [~Apply Closed~]

Part 10: If The Dress Fits

Kerry's Dress

"We're off to get our Bridesmaids dresses!" Kerry's friends squealed waving her and Cherry off as they too were going to try on a dress, yet this one was far more important, being the actual wedding dress.

Feeling a lump in , Kerry neared the bridal store with Cherry holding her hand for comfort, she mumbled, "he better not have gotten this wrong." With a deep breath she stepped into the snow white building.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Did he choose a good one?" Kerry asked the shop assistant - who wore a comforting and assuring smile on her face - before the dress was revealed.

"It's a very popular style," the girl replied and asked if the two were ready.

Unsure, Kerry eventually nodded, but nerves and excitement were running through her vains as she lifted her fingers to , anticipating the reveal.

With the dress in hand, a white cover keeping Kerry's eyes from seeing the actual material, the assistant slowly took the cover off to display a long, slender dress, flowing to the floor with lots of lace, intricate detail equally along the bust, waist and flowing down the way. Kerry looked at it for a long time, wondering if she would truly like it or not, and Cherry could see from her face that she wasn't truly happy.

"It's very beautiful, Kerry," she tried to reassure her best friend. "I know it's not exactly what you wanted but it's close."

Nodding slowly, Kerry whispered, "We'll see when I try it on."

 

The Dresses for the Maids

Running up to the group of girls waiting for Mir and his best man to arrive with the dresses, Cherry apologized for being late after supporting her Best Friend as she tried on the dress.

The girls suddenly squabbled around her asking what the dress looked like, if Kerry liked it, did it suit her?

Smirking, Cherry patted the side of her nose, trying not to give too much information away, but whispred towards them, "It's very beautiful. They made a good choice."

Squealing with excitement, the other girls were jumping up and down when Mir and Thunder arrived with the bridesmaid dresses in toe.

"Are you ready, girls?" Mir asked politely but smirking as he did so and nudging his friend beside him.

The crowd of girls nodded enthusiastically and wihtout further ado, he slid the dresses from behind his back to show the girls and they all seemed delighted at the choice he had made, but glancing to Cherry, he noticed that she had a worried look on her face. Mir whispered to Thunder, asking him if he knew what was up. Before Thunder had a chance to answer, Cherry spoke, silencing the other girls, "You do realise, Mir, that Kerry hates pink?" she raised her eyebrows at him, a sort of concerned expression covering her face, and continued. "She thinks it's unlucky. I thought you would have known that."

And with that, Mir stumbled backwards, dumbfounded, after Thunder lightly slapped him over the head with a, "Good show, dude. Clever."

Mir's face immediatly fell.

 

Part 11: Flying to a Wedding

 

Kerry pushed along her suitcase trolly along the airport floor, heading towards her fiance' who was waiting for her so they could board the plane. She let Cherry carry her wedding dress, as she had insisted, the plastic covering folding over the material to protect it. Seeing Kerry's love in front of her, a worried look on his face, wondering what she thought of everything with the whole flying thing yet. She had yet to figure out where on earth they were going to get married, and with the plane, she was a lot more dumbfounded. However, seeing him standing there made a tear prick her eye, realising how much she'd missed him even though they had only been apart for just under a week. Leaving the suitcase trolly will all their luggage on it with the girls, she slowly walked towards him, letting her feet speed up as she further approached him until she was running and he eventually opened his arms for her to collapse into, the tears streaming into his t-shirt.

He chuckled but felt a tear in his own eye as he wrapped his arms around his soon-to-be wife and nuzzled into her hair, whispering how much he'd missed her and asking her if she liked the dress.

Kerry slowly pulled her face away from his chest and sniffed up at him, smiling lovingly, yet a smirk appeared at the corner of her lips. "Where are you taking me to marry you?" she asked, teasingly but strangly, still curious.

Mir tapped his finger on her nose which she flinched at, batting his hand away. "That's still a secret," he whispered, pulling her into a hug again and the sound of the tannoy released through the speakers, indicating their flight while Kerry's hearing was muffled by his body.

"Come on, that's us," he encouraged, letting go of her after the woman's voice had finished sounding. "We gotta go catch a plane."


Okay, so maybe I need another chapter for this couple haha. But I promise, only one more!!

Let's see how Kerry reacts when she finds out where she's going? And do you think she liked the dress? (link: http://www.bridal-wholesale.com/pic/1062511516.jpg ) and will she like everything else he's planned? Just wait for the wedding scene next chapter...COMING SOON!! :D :D  b