The Marriage of: Kerry x Mir

Don't Tell The Bride [~Apply Closed~]

Part 6: Waiting For a Date

 

"You still haven't got an invitation for your own wedding yet?" Cherry asked, bewildered as they were all getting ready for the 'hen' night that Mir had planned for them.

Kerry was straightening her hair as she answered simply, "Nope. I don't even have a date for it yet. It's kind of worrying me, Bee-Bee."

"It would worry me too," Cherry agreed, handing her best friend and bride to be a fake tiara for the night out. "But I'm sure he will send it soon, right?"

Clasping the bejewelled head accessory ontop of her hair, and admiring her appearance in the mirror, she felt herself snigger, thinking that it was Mir, he wasn't exactly reliable in that department. Cherry looked curious as to why she was giggling but Kerry simply shook her head, laughing, and signalled all the girls towards the door.

"Let's go have a fantastic night, girls!!" She sqealed as all the others cheered and followed her towards the door and into the slowly dying daylight.

 

Part 7: Ten Bottles of Beer on the Wall.....

 

The boys drunk laughs could be heard far over the streets of Seoul as they all slobbered around the living room in Mir and Kerry's apartment. It would have been something of a scandel if they were to be seen drunk in a nightclub so Mir and Thunder had tried to conceal the Stag Do within a flat.

Joon and Seungho were clearly quite drunk off their heads as they laughed together about times that Mir had embarressed himself, and Mir, although he firmly held a bottle of beer in his fist, tried not to drink too much as he knew Kerry didn't like it.

Joon suddenly got up and started swaying towards the couples bedroom, laughing as he almost rammed into a side-cabinet, two bottles of beer in his hands. Seungho giggled as he fell forwards onto the floor and crawled after Joon, but his movements were slow and he soon decided that it was too much effort and curled up on the carpet, and fell asleep.

G.O. rolled his eyes, being one of the most sober of the men and tried to persuade his groups leader to get up while Thunder was too distracted changing CDs on the stereo machine.

A sudden crash was heard from the direction of Mir and Kerry's bedroom and all eyes, besides Seungho's, turned towards Joon as he giggled a short, "oopsies," and he pointed towards the bottle of beer that had smashed on the floor, the liquid pouring out onto the carpet, as he had tried to twist the door handle with a hand that was occupied by an alcohol-filled, glass bottle.

Mir cried about how much Kerry would kill him and ran to get a cloth from the kitchen to wipe the mess up. This was kind of getting out of control.

 

Part 8: An Invite to the Palace

 

Just as Kerry and her group of bridesmaids were about to open the door, the bell from outside started to ring and as she heard her heart thump, wondering who was possibly planning to visit them at a time as this, Cherry opened the door to reveal nothing but a simple letter tied to a bouque of rich, red roses, lying on the step before them.

Kerry squealed suddenly picking it up and smelling the sweet scent as she ripped the letter from the ribbon that tied it around the flower stalks, certain that it was an invitation for her own wedding from the one man she loved.

Handing the flowers to one of the girls crowding round her, she opened the envelope and slipped her hand inside to reveal a beautifully decorated invitation card, the outline trimmed with silver and peach ribbons proclaiming the date of her wedding as being only 4 days away. Jumping up and down with all the other girls, she started to feel herself sing, knowing that she was getting married in less than a week.

"Look! Look!" one of the girls pointed towards the invitaion card, while all the others "aw"ed at how cute Mir had used words like "Darling" and "Our Wedding Day" on it, she said quickly, "It says you're going on a plane to get there!"

"What?!" Kerry screamed, feeling all the excitment within her bubbling even more. Her eyes widened at the card and she started squealing loudly while the others did the same and laughed with her. "Where the hell is he taking me to get married?!"

 

Part 9: Dresses for the Maids

 

Joon was still drunk when Mir came back with the cloth to wipe up the mess his Hyung had made on the carpet and saw now that he had managed to open Mir and Kerry's bedroom door and was dangling one of Kerry's bras in front of Mir's eyes.

"OI!" Mir snatched out to get the peice of clothing that belonged to his fiance', not wanting any other man to see them, and glared when Joon pulled back, not letting him take it.

"Nu-Uh," chuckled Joon. "You can't have it until you try it on."

Seungho was clearly awake now as he cheered for Joon's propsition, and G.O. had obviously given up trying to control him as he had almost drunk a whole bottle of beer and was onto another one, becoming a little tipsy himself. Thunder, although far less drunk, was still crying out for Mir to try it on and laughed when Mir glared at him.

"Alright, alright!" Mir gave in, letting the drunk boys put the bra on him, and although he would usually have been acting stupid at a time like this, all he was thinking about was his wife to be and the wedding that was coming up; if she would hate him for how he was organising it.

Unaware that Joon, with a little help from the more sober Thunder, had fastened the bra, unflatteringly around his torso, Mir went to answer the door when he heard the sound of the doorbell distant in the apartment hallway.

Opening the door, the postman behind it coughed awkwardly when he saw what Mir was wearing and Mir himself suddenly scrambled to take the bra off. Then a large box filled with dress material was handed to him, which he signed for and, before entering back into the room of drunkards, he slowly opened the box to see the pale pink material of five bridesmaids dresses, all ready for his and Kerry's wedding in only four days.


 

Okay, so THAT was fun, writing about the MBLAQ members drunk hehehe. Hope it didn't sound too unrealistic.

Here's a link to the idea of the bridesmaid dresses that Mir organised ~

 http://budgetsavvybride.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/ms-soft-pink-bridesmaid-dress.jpg 

Uh-oh, their pink, will Kerry like them? :S

One more chapter to go for Kerry x Mir (meeee XD XD XD XD)