The Marriage of: Kerry x Mir (this is me hehehehe)

Don't Tell The Bride [~Apply Closed~]

~Chapter One~

Part 1: Before It All Starts

 

The Camera flicked on as the interviewer behind it welcomed the couple engaged to be married. They sat comfortably on the cream sofa that found it's home in their small, but warm Seoul flat. Mir had his strong arm around her waist, lightly, as she felt her head wanting to rest on his shoulder and blissfully fall asleep. Mir held a loving and fun smile on his face as he gazed at the women he loved so much, nestled into him.

"So, Kerry, Mir," the interviewer smiled, addressing the young couple. "What does it feel like to be getting married?"

Mir tried to focus his eyes in the direction of the camera like his whole career was built upon, but his curiousity about his fiance's answer caused his eyes to flicker towards her. She smiled, happily towards the interviewer and said, simply, "the best thing ever."

The heat in Mir's cheeks bubled up and he reached up and tickled Kerry's cheeks, her hazel eyes brightening up at his action and she giggled, batting his hand away. Mir chuckled, swiping some of his dyed blonde hair out of his eyes and focused his eyes again on the woman who was interviewing them.

"And, Kerry," she continued. "How do you feel about letting Mir organise your whole wedding, without your input or knowledge at all."

For a split second, Kerry's face fell, knowing that, perhaps the day that she had dreamt of her whole life would turn into a disaster. Yet, she smiled cheerily as reasurrance reached her lips, "I trust him."

Then she gazed up at Mir, the one person she had found true love with, and finally let her head rest on his shoulder.

 

Part 2: A Man's Organisation

Mir could barely hear the knock of his door after contemplating the hurt when he had to watch his fiance' leave him for a week so he could organise their wedding. The thought of not being able to see her from now until that actual day made his heart burn with sadness.

Thankfully, he had his best man to help him organise the wedding with him - there was no way Kerry would have trusted him on his own.

"Hyung!" He cheered, opening the door to his flat and letting his best man in. Thunder smiled broudly and slipped off his shoes before entering the apartment. Mir could hear him laughing and the thought that his best friend, as well as his group member, was going to help him organise the most important day of his, and Kerry's life together. He was thankful that Thunder was stylish and knew what was good and what wasn't.

"So, are you ready to organise a wedding?!" Thunder cried, the large smile still evident in his face as he patted his friend on the back.

Mir refrained himself from jumping up and down and let his voice show his excitement. "YES!!"

 

Part 3: Without Mir

Kerry quietly slipped into her best friends, and soon to be bridesmaids, hotel room. They are ran to great her and hugged her tight, all excited about the prospect of her becoming Mir's bride.

Kerry smiled at all of them, but her heart hurt from having to separate from Mir for a week, and not knowing how the wedding was going to turn out. She wouldn't even be able to see the dress he picked out for her till the day before. It was crazy, but she loved him enough to know he would make the right decision.

The camera that would be following her on her journey towards her wedding was still behind her and she smiled at the cameraman, acknowledging his existance as such.

Her mind flickered back to the day before when the interviewer was asking her what she wanted from a wedding.

"I guess I'd want something simple," she smiled at the women who was asking her these questions as the camera continued to film her. "Nothing too fancy, and definatly no pink!"

The woman laughed and asked her why, flickering her eyes to the door behind her, making sure Mir wasn't listening in. It couldn't possibly be let out what she imagined her wedding to be like; it was all about him organising it for Kerry, to see how much he knew her.

"I just...don't like pink," Kerry concluded, laughing and explained why, an embarressed look on her face, "I think pink is unlucky. When Mir and I first met, I was on holiday from Scotland, where I lived at the time. I met Mir on a day, that I figured out later, was when I was wearing absolutely no pink. He was really sweet," Kerry blushed and tried to hide  her face. "And he made me laugh. I really wanted to see him again and I knew he was in a kpop idol group until later." She began to laugh as she remembered something. "We agreed to meet up and then I told my friends and they insisted I wear pink for all the other days I was in South Korea because, apparently, according to them, guys fall for girls instantly when they are wearing pink. I stupidly believed them and did so." She finally took a breath after her long explaination and smiled at the interviewer. "The day i met him again was the one day, after two weeks of wearing pink, when I wasn't wearing any at all. So That's why I don't like pink."

The interviewer nodded, a laughed slightly, understanding her, and then told the cameraman to stop filming so that Kerry could get a drink.

Kerry's best friend, Cherry, or Bee-Bee as Kerry liked to call her, sat her down on the couch after hugging. Her friends had only just arrived from Scotland, a place where Kerry missed dearly and remembered vividly in her mind, and started asking her all about Mir. Most of them hadn't really met him, yet Cherry was one of the girls who was with Kerry when she had first come to south Korea for a holiday.

"Bee-Bee," Kerry whispered, feeling emotion running through her. "I missed you!"

Cherry smiled and nodded, Kerry gazing lovingly at her chosen maid of honour. She was the closest thing to a sister she had ever known and deciding to live with Mir in South Korea instead of going back to Scotland was one of the hardest decisions she had ever had to make.

Yet, Cherry shook her out of her thoughts, "Come on, Kerry. We get to go visit venues tomorrow."

Kerry's other friends cheered and laughed, and they all smiled, even though none of them, not even Kerry, would even be able to choose it. It would all be up to Mir and his little gang of guys.