Lost

Her Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following day, Ji Ae was on her way to meet up with the boys for lunch when a hand suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged her into the ladies. What the-

"Look who we got here. Isn't this the who's always around our oppa's?" Ji Ae gave the girl who said that a cold glare and the girl ended up flinching before stepping back and hid behind another girl who looked pretty familiar to Ji Ae but she didn't register her in her mind.

The girl up front had an ugly smirk on her face which Ji Ae wanted to wipe off so badly as she took a step in front and came face to face with Ji Ae. Without anything said, the girl had a large red cup passed from behind in her hands and it looked dangerously threatening to Ji Ae. And in the red cup contained red, freezing cold slushie. Ji Ae took a step back and silently cursed when her back hit the wall. She wouldn't want to get that on her uniform alright.

"Got nowhere to go now huh, our dear Ice Princess?" and at that moment, it suddenly rang into Ji Ae's mind. This girl was the person who knocked Ji Ae down near the entrance to school few days back. She's the richest kid in school, and of course, hella popular. She's Im Ye Hwa. The stuck up brat that Joshua warned her to avoid from after the incident. 

Ji Ae stared dearly at her shoes and let out a loud sigh, cutting Ye Hwa from her lecture to stay away from the boys which Ji Ae didn't even realized she started on. Ji Ae could feel Ye Hwa's blood pressure rising and how bad she wished she could plaster a smirk on her face.

"Be careful of your hair. Wouldn't want you going back to the salon again." Was the last thing Ji Ae said, confusing the girls in front before she jumped and did a high kick, kicking the red slushie out of Ye Hwa's hand, shocking the living daylight out of the girls. 

Glad that I have a third-degree black belt in Taekwondo. It came in good use. Ji Ae grinned in her heart and took a step towards Ye Hwa and the gang who fell on their when she did the kick. She gave them a blank look, a pat on the head on each of them before she left.

 

During lunch time, words spread out that Ji Ae 'beat up' Ye Hwa and nobody dared to go near her to the extent that they let her be in front of the queue to pick up lunch which she happily accepted. Well, who doesn't want a fast ride to lunch?

Carrying her tray full of food, her eyes wandered around the cafeteria before it landed on the far left where Joshua had his hands up high, waving for her to come over which she gladly did. She silently took a seat in between Hoshi and Dino where Joshua sat across.

"Hey, Ji Ae. I heard you beat up the stuck up brat. What happened?" Hoshi said with a few grains of rice flying out of his mouth, earning a few groan of disgust around the table as he cheekily smiled it off and muttered a sorry.

Then, a hand came forward and took the mango pudding from her tray, ripping off the lid and pushed a spoon inside before handing it to Ji Ae. "So what happened?" Joshua looked at her with worried eyes as Ji Ae took the pudding from him and took a spoonful before she opened to answer.

"Well, I didn't beat her up." She took another spoonful, purposely making them wait as she knew all of them were waiting for her answer except for Mingyu ate in his own world.

She gulped and was about to open to start talking again when a groan was heard beside her. "Aw, noona. Hurry up. I can't wait any longer." said the youngest who batted his eyelashes beside her, earn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter