First day

Her Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having a last check of her reflection in the mirror, Ji Ae sighed and slung her backpack over her shoulders before trudging downstairs, where her breakfast was perfectly laid out on the dining table as if waiting for her to arrive.

"Good morning." She said and took a seat before hungrily chomping down her breakfast like there's no tomorrow. 

"Oh, Ji Ae. You're up." Her father placed the newspaper he was reading down and gave his daughter a shook on his head for her table etiquette but never bothered to scold her.

In a matter of seconds, she had her whole plate empty and gulped down her cup of milk before swiftly leaving her house but not before giving her father and mother- who was in the kitchen -a peck on the cheek.

As soon as she got out of her house, she inhaled a deep breath before exhaling in satisfaction Hello, Seoul.

Ji Ae is a half-korean-american as she just moved back to Korea barely 2 days ago due to her father's business. She used to live in Korea until she was 5 before her father decided to migrate to America. Her memories in Korea were not much as her dark past remains. But within the dark past, there was one boy she remembered. The only person who stood up for her back in those days. Yet there was one reason she loathed him. 

 

Arriving at her new high school, Ji Ae entered with a hand over her thumping heart. As it was still quite early, there weren't that many people yet so Ji Ae decided to head to the teachers lounge to get her schedule to her classes.

By the time she finished filling up forms and other necessities, it was already time for classes to begin.

Strolling behind her homeroom teacher, she noticed a boy in the school's for what it seems, a garden. He was sitting under a tree with his eyes closed and for some reason, Ji Ae couldn't get her eyes off him to the extent that she didn't realize she halted in her steps.

The boy practically looked like he came out from a manga. He was drop dead handsome but to Ji Ae, that wasn't what that attracted her. Don't he have classes to attend?

"Jeon Ji Ae haksaeng. Hurry up. Class has started." That woke her up from her trance and scurried back behind her homeroom teacher yet her eyes never left the boy. Her heart skipped a beat with her face flushed when she the said boy fluttered his eyes open and met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter