Stage 2: Unusual Moves

The Stages of Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8! Okay, girls! That's a wrap! Don't forget to bring your pompom's next training session!" Eunmi's cheerleading coach clasped his hands together and quickly gathered his stuff.

"Yes, Coach!" The team said in unison then dispersed out to get their stuff before going home while Eunmi stayed in the middle of the gym, panting heavily. 

"Eunmi!" Krystal, lightly kicked her side but instead of standing up, Eunmi groaned and rolled over. Krystal rolled her eyes and squatted down to whisper something to the latter "Just so you know, Jung Daehyun's been watching us -- well, watching you-- and you look extremely pathetic right know so, if you want a boyfriend by the end of the year might as well stand up. Oh, and fix your shorts cause you look like a " Eunmi's eyes widened at the mention of Jung Daehyun before sitting up looking at Krystal with agape.

"What should I do? U-uh uhh!" Eunmi started to act frantic, she looked everywhere while fixing herself and she even smelled her pits if it smelled sour. She then spotted Daehyun chuckling a bit. Eunmi scratched her head whining to herself load of fluff, Eunmi! you're making a fool of yourself! she looked back at Daehyun, he was walking towards her with only one strap of his backpack on his shoulder and his hand carrying two bottles of water. He was wearing his soccer uniform and his baseball cap which looked extremely hot to Eunmi.

Eunmi quickly faced her back at Daehyun and looked at Krystal with a "what do I do?" face. Krystal gave her a smirk and a shrug which made Eunmi want to pull her eyes out.

EUNMI'S POV

"Hey uh.. Eunmi?" I heard a deep, soothing voice coming from behind me and I knew it was him, Jung Daehyun. With a nervous heart, I looked back at him with a smile.

"Yes? u-uhh.. Daehyun?" He flashed me a smile, making me blush, again.

"Well uhh, I came to give you this" He handed me a water bottle and as I took it, my hand brushed with his. Oh gosh they're so soft! Ahhh! 

"Oh, thanks.." He handed the other to Krystal. "Thanks, Daehyun! I'll leave you two alone, Bye!" Krystal gave me tap on the making me jolt up and apparently move closer to Daehyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter