Stage 1: Butterflies

The Stages of Falling in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

With her palm under her chin, elbows resting on top of the table and eyes staring at no other than her forever and ultimate crush, Jung Daehyun. Eunmi's eyes formed like crescent moons as she stared at him, her smile definately wide. Her best friend, Krystal stared at her in disbelief, shaking her head with an audible scoff.

"Seriously, Eunmi! You've been oogling at him for 3 years now!" Krystal snapped her fingers in front of Eunmi's face but never did Eunmi falter. Heck, she would even giggle at every move Daehyun makes!

"Just let her be, you were exactly the same when you had a crush on me" Krystal's girlfriend, Amber said with a smirk, sliding closer to her.

"Please, I wasn't that obsessed." Krystal scoffed for the nth time, resting her head on Amber's shoulder while eating her sandwich.

Eunmi stabbed her fork on her Cheesy Roasted Baby Potatoes (as what her older brother would call it) and plopping it in with one hand still under her chin and of course, still staring at the Jung Daehyun.

DAEHYUN'S POV:

Urgh, why is this so hard? I pulled my hair trying to squeeze some brain juices for my brain to work. This math homework is literally getting on my nerves! I threw my pencil (well not really throw but... just a little maybe?) and looked at Youngjae, my smartass best friend.

"I need help with Math." I placed my chin on the table, looking at him with... what do girls call it? Puppy eyes? Yeah, those.

He shrugged, not looking at me as he continued to stuff his mouth with cheesy fries.

"Why don't you ask your little princess? She's been staring at you for God knows how long." Little Princess? Oh, Eunmi. I let out a low chuckle turning my head to her table and yes indeed she was staring at me. More like swooning, actually.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter