Chapter IV

Candy-paradise for us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1] A rival.... [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] After President SM Entertainment's made the decision to accept Lay. So, of the day he also allowed move to a dorm with other member. There was one boy who is really take effect with his presence, namely Chanyeol. Right, Chanyeol who enthusiastically invited Lay to audition it. "Guys, this was a boy that I mean, starting today he will join us." Shouts Chanyeol pride to his friends, when the EXO members were relaxing in their dorm. Lay with his briefcase, bowed his head and greeting them, "Hi everyone, let me introduce... my name is Lay..., emm... today I'll start join you, I ask humbly that all of you could accept me, I'll be training hard." Said Lay introduces himself in front of the members of EXO. Suho, Kris, Luhan, Baekhyun, and others, respond with a friendly, "Hi Lay, welcome.. and congratulations, finally the long wait to find members EXO already over. Ah, my name is Suho.. I was the leader of EXO-K, and he is Kris--" Not yet to finish Suho talk, Kris interrupted.." Hey dude, it's my turn. Hello Lay, I'm Kris Wu, from EXO-M. Hey, I hear you're from Bejing, right?" Asked Kris amid introductions himself. Lay smiled excitedly found EXO members were friendly. "Ne.. sure, I moved from Beijing." He answered softly. Luhan, the boy who have deer-eyes, Xiumin, boy who have adorable chubby cheeks, and Tao..boy who have an eye like panda, approaching their leader, Kris. They participate glad to welcome Lay. "Hallo Lay, we also from China, so happy to hear you are one family with us." Said male white-eyed like a deer. Not only members of EXO-M, EXO-K members also welcomed Lay enthusiastically. "Well, Lay.... I hope you can adapt quickly, because starting tomorrow we will practice, preparing for our debut." Said Chanyeol pat the dimpled boy, Lay.

The next morning, Seohyun get up earlier than usual. Already one week she had not slept in the dorm, she asked permission to stay with family before she occupied with SNSD debut. Tomorrow, she should go back to the dorm with unnideul. "Mom... let me make breakfast." Said Seohyun approached her mother who had just dressed in apron, prepare to cook in the kitchen. Her mother was surprised to see Seohyun different behavior that morning. Right, Seohyun is the only child of Seo's families. However, Seohyun isn't bathed in love, spoiled. Seohyun educated as a strong and independent girl. The mother smiled proudly with her daughter who are 17 years she exaggerated it, "Arraseo... dear..." Said Seohyun's mother took off the apron and put it to her.

"MWO? you... you... you're attend the same school with me?" Kai shouting instantly makes the other members awoke from their slumber. The reason is Kai made Lay surprised by the statement, that dimpled boy had attended the same school with him and Chanyeol. "Chanyeol-ah, why you don't tell me?" Ask Kai growled at his friend, Chanyeol newly opened eyes, just shook his head. While Lay who was preparing breakfast together Kai, continue cutting sausage. "Ya! I never see you, do you always skip school?" Asked Kai to Lay, not satisfied with Chanyeol's answer . "Hmm.. you'll just ask Chanyeol..." replied Lay with flat-face. Kai becomes blank because Lay, "Aish! There is no need for me to ask him! "Said Kai upset. While Lay, only laughed softly heard Kai angry.

A week had passed on the summer holidays, Seohyun and SNSD members were busy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter