Chapter II

Candy-paradise for us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The friend-zone ... [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]"Oh.. that he was ... .. " On the way, back to home, Seohyun sit in the car with her two friends were startled by what she saw. When the red light, still towards the same path every time she back home from school, and again, she saw a boy figure that made her stunned, the boy with simple shirt, and the hat he wore, plays guitar with a melodious plus container guitar which became the coins collected. "Nugu ?" Asked Kai, who was sitting in the driving seat... curious. Seohyun just pointed what she saw, Chanyeol which seemed busy with gadgets, turned to the designated coffee brown-haired girl beside him. "Can you stopping the car, and go to the park... Kai? Chanyeol-ah come follow me" Seohyun pleading with Kai. "Aigoo ~ What the hell are you, we could be late rehearsal..." Kai replied serious with the wheel. "YA! Kim Jongin!"

 

Eleven o'clock at the night, South Korea-time, Seohyun who had just finished with school work, unwind by listening to some favourite's song. Occasionally she mumbled follow the rhythm, but stopped at the sound of the tone of incoming calls to her mobile phone. -Chanyeollie- appears on the screen, "Wae? you wanna ask my homework?"Seohyun picked up the phone, and without further and she was teased the boy on across. "Seohyun-ah, you were getting a sweet now... ha ha ha! Calm down I call you not to ask the task, there is I want to ask ... " Reply Chanyeol from the other side, "Hmm? Wae, wae? Not as usual... you can directly asking me right ..?" Seohyun smelled something that doesn't want to hear. "This holiday, you come with us right..? Seohyun come on, how many books you want to read? this already two semesters, you don't join vacation with us. "Ahh right once! again a matter of vacation! Seohyun thought, "Wae? I with unnideul must prepare debut soon ... I'm not sure I can come." Seohyun replied honestly, Chanyeol find a common thread," Ah so? Could you come just a day, the beach? mountain? or ... " Chanyeol asking carefully. "Eh, Chanyeol-ah .... Did you see the boy that I show you this afternoon? "Seohyun change the subject," Huh? the street singers that? "Asked Chanyeol were so surprised by the curiosity of Seohyun. "Ya! 'street singers', why you call that? so evil!" "But that's true .. he's playing his guitar, and wait for people to give a little money to him." Said Chanyeol from the other side while playing miniature Pegasus, a birthday gift from Seohyun. "Aniya~ I mean, did you see his face? He always wore the same hat every one of us home from school, I ...... "" So much curiosity, did you Seohyun?" Asked Chanyeol, seriously. "Ehmm ... Aniya~ I was just amazed by his guitar playing, ani ... I mean, there's nothing better play the guitar but you Chanyeol, it's just ... he-" "Arayo, kaja! tomorrow after school we go there. "

"Chanyeol absent today ..." says Kai when picked Seohyun to go to school together as usual. "MWO? why him? why suddenly so ... last night he called me, and .... "Seohyun approached Kai with a piece of bread in her hand, and she gave that to the tan-skinned. "And ......?" Asked Kai carefully. "A- aniya~ kaja! Let's go! I'm sure, later in the school Chanyeol will contact us." "What's going on with you Chanyeol? You said you would accompany me this afternoon ......" .Seohyun thought. On the other side, the uniform he was wearing, Chanyeol go to the park not far from his home complex, Kai, and Seohyun. He plans to find out in advance who the boy were already making Seohyun curious 'til want to die'. He stepped casually,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter