Chapter 5 - Good Morning?

Things aren't always the way they seem


Chapter 5 – Good Morning?



 

Now, before I start writing, I just wanted to say, that whatever I write about (school, photo shoots ect.) are just things I made up... :o

 

Previous Chapter

 

“And this-“ Leeteuk tries to continue, as another guy walks toward me and cuts him off. “I’m Donghae, nice to meet you.” He says calmly.

His face is really amazing. But somehow his voice and eyes feel really distant when I look at them, and cool.

“Ah, ne. Nice to meet you too, I’m Mio.” I reply a little perplex. Just what is it with this group of boys where one boy is even handsomer than the other?

Through, this guy is really something else. I mean, besides being absolutely stunning, his dark silky black hair looks so soft it makes me want to touch it, simply to see how it’d feel.

But just who in this apartment isn’t absolutely gorgeous?

 


 

Mio’s POV. :

 

Why does live never get easier? Or more like: Why does mine only seem to get weirder by the day?

 

My life’s a pure mess lately, especially the part about my new workplace. I mean, seriously? Super Junior?

 

It makes me wonder if I actually imagined all of it up till now…

 

Then again, I don’t actually even get the chance to think of it as an only imagination, or at least not for long.

 

I always have to snap out of it whenever I have to go to the SuJu dorm anyway.

 

Just like today….

 

“Oh, you got to be kidding me!” I mumble to myself and look at this huge amount of dirty clothes in front of me, when suddenly Siwon shows up.

 

“Morning…” He says in a very husky sounding way and shows me a smile that makes my heart flutter.

 

How can it be, that all of them are so handsome and cute at the same time? Especially Siwon, I mean, he totally looks like a player but in reality he’s… adorable? No, that doesn’t sound right. He’s a man. Can you actually see one as a man when you think he’s adorable? Well, somehow, I guess I do…

 

“Ohio, Siwon-ssi… Did you sleep well?” I ask him. What the -? I sound like my mom. T.T

 

He just laughs. “You know, you don’t have to try so hard… It’s fine to just be yourself. But in fact, yes, I did sleep really well.” That somehow sounds really cheesy… but the way he smiles and looks at me so innocently and warm makes me happy in a very weird way. And nervous.

 

Makes me wonder if you can actually be in love with 13 people at the same time…

 

“Yah, Siwon you playboy.” Heechul says with a fake smile as he comes to stand next to me. “What’s with you? Already flirting with our Min-ah… You’ll only make it more awkward for her.”

 

Why do I feel as through he didn’t say that for my sake? Aish, I should stop analysing everyone and everything already.

 

Then again, Siwon seems uncomfortable about Heechuls statement. “It’s fine,” I say a bit embarrassed. Like he would flirt with me, is more like what I want to say through.

 

“You know he doesn’t mean it that way… He’s just trying to be nice.” Donghae says sleepily as he enters the room with Eunhyuk beside him, nodding in agreement.

 

I’ve thought about it before, till now I hadn’t been sure about it, but those two are always together, aren’t they?

 

But, then… why do I feel so disappointed...?

 

“Ah – good morning Eunhyuk-ssi, Donghae-ssi.” I greet them with a smile and try to change the subject. Heechul and Siwon look like they’re about to start fighting, when suddenly Siwon goes over to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek, hanging one of his arms around Heechul.

And like nothing happened, Heechul starts smiling brightly.

 

I’m a bit surprised at first, but then I remember how I heard about Siwon being really open about these kinds of things. The other members don’t even look uncomfortable or surprised even, anymore. Like it’d happen all the time, which it probably does.

 

“What’s with the Eunhyuk-‘ssi’ thing? You can just drop the honorific’s, you know? I don’t mind at all.” Eunhyuk says in his usual confident and flirty way, at first that is, but then when he continues speaking he suddenly gets all shy and looks at the ground. “You may as well call me Oppa.”

“Wha-what?” I stutter. Oh hell. Why do I have to stutter? But like… gah. He wants me to call him Oppa? I’ve never called anyone in my entire life Oppa, not even Key, although he’s older than me. What’s with that? And I just met him about three days ago too!

 

“Don’t mind him.” Leeteuk says, his leader-voice showing. “Just call us what or however you want and feel comfortable with.” He smiles at me charmingly.

 

“I’ll think about it…” I reply Eunhyuk, not exactly listening to what Leeteuk had just said, sounding unexpectedly calm. I feel sorry about it but I’ve just been so surprised about Eunhyuk… well, I guess I didn’t really notice the leader speaking.

 

I really am a two-faced person, aren’t I? Why do I always go back and forth between being nervous, mad, guilty, rude, happy and calm when actually there’s just chaos inside my head?

Weirdness overflowing? Yep. ( --____-- ) 

 

Eunhyuk looks like he’s about to jump up and down out of pure happiness, while Ryeowook just watches from the other side of the room. Not really saying or doing anything. I think he’s like that all the time… but that’s what makes him even cuter…

 

“Ah,” I sigh as I look at him. “So unfair…”

 

“What is?” Sungmin asks rather absentminded, watching Ryeowook as well.

 

“That there are actually such beautiful looking people in this world - and that I’m not one of them.” And I mean it. The other members of Super Junior are all hot and handsome. But Ryeowook, well, he’s simply beautiful. Pretty in a very fragile looking way somehow.

 

That actually makes Ryeowook show some emotion for the very time since I came. He practically shines and glitters all over the place with his smile when he hears me say that. Sungmin and I immediately smile as well - you can’t not smile when he looks so happily at you, you don’t even think about it, you just do.

 

“So…” I say, looking at, now all awake and standing, members and smile. “Who’s in for breakfast?”

 


 

Sorry, I took really long to update. Plus, it’s a really short and boring chapter too… but I was really sick, sleeping and lying in bed for the whole week – I really didn’t do anything except sleeping and going to the toilet T__T – so I couldn’t write anything, even through I really would’ve liked to.

 

Sounds like a bad excuse, but it’s true anyway… Sorry though!

 

There is a slight (Heewon/Sichul? O.e  Idk.) moment through…

 

Hannah. Thanks for the nice comments! And obviously, thank you! to all the new subscribers… Muwahaha.. :DD * dance of joy *? :D