P-T

Namjoon's ABC's of love

P is for pick up line

 

They started a competition not long after they started dating about who could come up with the best pick up line. They would often call or message each other at the most random or inappropriate times with their newest attempt at a pick up line.

 

Namjoon had come up with another new one but it had to be done in person. He finally got his chance when she came to visit him on the set of the Puma advertisement. She approached him with a smile, pecking his cheek when she got to his side.

 

“Hey babe, are you ok?” he asked her in a really concerned tone. She gave him a confused look. “Yeah, I’m fine. Why?” she asked curiously. He grinned at her, “Because it must have hurt when you fell from heaven.” She rolled her eyes and chuckled at the cheesy line. “Oh, I didn’t fall from heaven. I climbed my way up from hell.” She said devilishly.

Without missing a beat he replied, “That must be why you're so damn hot.” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively making them both laugh loudly.

 

 

Q is for quiz

 

“Namjoon can we stop?” she whined. “I have zero chance of beating you now. You’re literally winning by 120 points.” Namjoon grinned at her. “Come on. One more round?” he said, trying his best to put on a cute expression. She huffed loudly, “Fine. But this is last round. I’ve been humiliated enough.” She said as she clicked on the online quiz.

 

The questions flew on to the screen, way too quickly for her to answer while Namjoon sat beside her, fingers flying over his screen as he answered all the questions in record time. Once the round was over she dropped her phone into her lap while Namjoon celebrated his victory. She glared at him, “next time we’re doing Disney quizzes and I won’t lose.” She mumbled while Namjoon danced excitedly beside her.

 

 

R is for rap

 

Namjoon loves listening to her trying to follow his raps in his songs. He loves how much effort she puts into listening to them and trying to memorize them so that she can impress him. (And sing his parts when they go to karaoke).

 

Sometimes she records herself and sends it to him to cheer him up when he’s really busy with schedules. Sometimes she even does a video, mimicking his actions as she raps. Sometimes she performs live for him, often becoming tongue-tied under his warm gaze. But he can’t help but think she’s amazing, even when she messes up.

 

 

S is for Snape

 

He came home one afternoon to find her in tears in the living room. He immediately ran to her side and hugged her tightly. Whispering soothing things into her ear as he her hair, hoping the action would calm her down.

 

When her tears finally stopped, he pulled away from her, just enough that he could see her face. He wiped away the last tears from her face before asking her why she was crying. “The actor who played Snape… he’s dead.” She said with a sniffle. “I know it’s silly to cry over a celebrity passing away because I didn’t even know him but…” Namjoon pulled her against his chest again. “It’s ok. I understand.” He said gently as she hugged him back fiercely.

 

 

T is for time capsule

 

After they had been dating for a year. She had suggested they make a time capsule for themselves in the future. On their fifth anniversary they open the time capsule, which had been collecting dust in the back of her wardrobe. They both had no idea what the other had put inside, as they had each made up a small box and put them inside a larger box.

 

They laughed at the photos of their date to the amusement park on their first anniversary. Him teasing her for looking terrified on the rollercoaster and her teasing him for the photo where he had ice cream on his face. They looked through all of the items, saving the letters they wrote for each other for last.

 

She lay against his chest as they each read their letters. Both of them tearing up at the words from four years ago. Once they both finished, Namjoon leaned down and kissed her passionately, not releasing her until she was breathless and flushed pink. “I love you so much.” She whispered. “I love you more.” He replied as his lips once again captured hers.