K-O

Namjoon's ABC's of love

K is for kindergarten

 

When she gets her first job in a kindergarten, for the first couple of weeks she comes home exhausted but ecstatic. She loves her work and she loves being with the children every day. Namjoon can’t help but smile at her when he finds her passed out on the couch, wrapped in a blanket with paint on her face and glitter in her hair from the day’s activities.

 

He sneaks into her kindergarten to see her one day. All the children are outside playing, enjoying the first warm days of the year. He spots her sitting on the ground drawing with chalk with one of the children. She laughs at something the kid says before she spots him through the fence.

 

She goes up to him with a smile, linking their hands together through the fence. “What are you doing here?” she asks, knowing that his manager would kill him if he found out he was here. “I wanted to see you.” He says, giving her a warm smile. One of the children pulls on her trouser leg, “Who is that?” he asks curiously. She smiles down at the kid, “This is Namjoon.” The kid grins up at Namjoon. “Hyung, you’re so cool!” he says as he gives him a thumbs up before running away.

 

“Looks like you’ve got a new fan.” She says with a giggle. Namjoon's phone starts ringing, and he doesn’t need to look at it to know that his manager has finally noticed his absence. “I better get going. I’ll call you later, ok?” he says, squeezing her hand gently. “Take care, Jonnie.”

 

They lean through the fence for a quick kiss and a chorus of “EEWW!” and “Gross!” sounds from behind them. They turn and see a couple of the boys looking at them. They exchange glances before bursting out laughing.

 

 

L is for lollipop

 

He didn’t know where she got the lollipop from. She probably brought it home from work. All he can think about how he should not be getting so aroused by watching his girlfriend eating.

 

She was sitting behind him in the studio, patiently reading while he finished off what he had to do before they go for dinner. Her legs were draped over the arm of the chair, her posture completely relaxed as she on the lollipop. Namjoon groaned quietly and returned his gaze to his screen.

 

He only managed to focus for a minute before he turned to glance at her again. Seeing the pink candy pop out of was the last straw. He threw off his headphone and stalked up to her side. She looked up at him, startled by his sudden presence. "Finished?” she asked innocently as she slipped the lollipop back into .

 

He leaned over her, one arm on the arm of the chair to support himself while the other carefully removed the lollipop from before his mouth crashed against hers. She dropped her book, her hands instinctively rising to fist in the material of his shirt, gasping at the sudden kiss. Namjoon used that opening to deepen their kiss. He completely dominated their kiss, his body pressing down against hers, his tongue every inch of .

 

She pouted when he pulled away, both of their chests heaving as they tried to regain control of their breathing. “Wow.” She breathed with a small chuckle, her lips swollen from the passionate kiss. “What brought that on?” she asked, a hint of a smirk on her lips. Namjoon held the lollipop in front of her eyes, “This.”

 

She grinned up at him. “I need to eat lollipops more often if this is the kind of thing I can expect to happen.” She said as she pulled on the front of his t-shirt to bring him down for another searing kiss.

 

 

M is for margarita

 

He sighed as her phone once again went to voice mail. He checked the time with a frown. It’s almost 2 am… why isn’t she answering her damn phone? He ran his hand through his hair in frustration. It was such a stupid argument. I shouldn’t have yelled at her… He threw himself down on the couch and stared at his phone, willing it to ring. Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.

 

He was jolted awake by his phone almost an hour later. He scrambled to find his phone which had fallen under the couch while he slept. “Jagi? Where are you? Why didn’t you answer your phone? I was so worried…” he said in a rush.

 

“Joon.” she said with a sniff. “Jagi. Where are you? Are you ok?” he asked as he slipped on his jacket, ready to go get her. She let out another loud sniff. “I’m at that bar we went to last time. You know, the one with the really good margaritas.” Namjoon let out a sigh. “Jagi, are you drunk?” she sniffed again. “A little. I’m sorry. I got pissed when you yelled at me…”

 

“No, no. it’s my fault. I was frustrated because of work and I snapped at you for no reason. I’m going to come get you, ok? Stay at the entrance to the bar where the bouncers can keep an eye on you.” He said as he slipped on his shoes and left the dorm.

 

He arrived at the bar twenty minutes later. She was standing at the entrance to the bar, rubbing her arms to fight off the cold. He jumped out of the car and rushed towards her. He immediately wrapped his arms around her when he reached her side. “I’m so sorry Jagi.” He apologised as he hugged her shivering frame closer to his. “It’s ok.” She mumbled, her reply muffled by his chest.

 

He quickly took off his jacket and wrapped it around her and led her back to his car. He quickly set of in the direction of her apartment. “I’m really sorry Jagi. I really didn’t mean to yell at you.” She smiled at him and linked her hand with his. “I know. I should have realised you were stressed and not pestered you until you had rested for a while.” He gave her a warm smile which she returned. “Love you.” He said a little gruffly. She chuckled at him, “Love you too Joon.”

 

 

N is for neck

 

Her weakness has always been her neck. She’s super sensitive and Namjoon often takes advantage of that fact. Often trailing his fingers down the column of her neck when they are out in public. Usually finding an excuse like her necklace was twisted to touch her.

 

He knows that it riles her up and he knows that she’ll take her revenge on him later. But he knows it’s worth it because this weakness is one that no one else in the world knows about.

 

 

O is for orange

 

It’s almost 3am when he finally arrived home. He had been praying the whole journey home that she would be asleep when he got back, but when he opened the door, he could hear quiet music coming from the living room. He cursed quietly as he slipped in the door and pulled his beanie down further.

 

“Hey babe.” She called from her spot on the couch, a drama playing on the TV. He went up to her side, feeling nervous. He sat on the couch next to her and pulled her against his chest so that she can’t see his face. She chuckled at the intimate hug. “Miss me?” she teased. He kissed the top of her head. “Of course I did.” He said, his voice warm.

 

She tried to move position but he playfully held her in place. “Joonie~” she whined. “I haven’t seen you since yesterday, let me look at you.” She tried to move again and managed to get out of his embrace. He quickly fidgeted with his beanie, which only drew her attention to it. “Joon, aren’t you too hot with your beanie on?” she reached out to pull off the hat and he jumped to his feet. “No! I’m not too hot! I’m actually kinda cold! I think I’ll keep it on.” He said with a forced laugh.

 

She frowned at him, “Joon, it’s the middle of summer. Take off the beanie, you look ridiculous!” he frowned. “Never.” She jumped to her feet and took off after him as he ran from room to room, trying to avoid her. She finally caught up with him when he made the mistake of running into the bathroom. She grinned at him as she closed the door behind her. “Nowhere to run to now. Just take off the beanie.” She said as she took a step closer.

 

Namjoon was pressed up against the wall, his hands desperately clutching the beanie to his head. “No.” She took another step forward so that she was right in front of him. She surprised him by not going for his beanie and instead pulling his t-shirt so that their lips crashed together. He was so stunned by the sudden move that he completely forgot to keep his hands on his beanie. The second she felt his hands on her hips she grabbed his beanie and pulled it off his head.

 

He yelled and tried to snatch the beanie back but it was too late. She burst out laughing and fell to her knees, tears in her eyes as she took in his orange hair. “Oh my god Namjoon!” she wheezed in-between laughs. “It’s better than the photos Jungkook sent. Oh my god!” Namjoon sighed loudly as he looked down at his laughing girlfriend. “It wasn’t supposed to be like this! It was supposed to go blonde but the stylist messed up and she can’t fix it until tomorrow.” He said with a pout.

 

She put her hand on the bathtub and used it to pull herself up, giggling the whole time. She wrapped her arms around Namjoon's waist, giggling into his chest. He huffed as he wrapped his arms around her. “Sorry, Joonie.” He huffed loudly. “You’re lucky I love you. Jungkook is not lucky though. I am going to kill him for sending you photos.” He said with a pout as he held his still giggling girlfriend against his chest.