Chapter 2

The longing in the loneliness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s wrong with you, Chae? You look not okay since you came back from work. Is there anything happened?” asked Dara when Chaerin sit behind her. Chaerin sighed heavily. Don’t know what hit her this time. She really not understand with Jiyong attitude seems like hostile to her although only a week she worked there. It can be say everything that she was done in the office is wrong and not right in her boss’s eyes.

“I’m not understand with my boss. Since I worked there, everything that I did is wrong to him. I do my best with my work but he still not satisfied. Maybe because of the accident that happened between his girlfriend and me, last week. That is why he hates me.”told Chaerin to her friend.

“Dshhhh, why you make a problem with his girlfriend? Of course he’s angry. Tell me how you get quarrel with his girlfriend?” asked Dara as interested in Chaerin’s story. Chaerin take a deep breath before she starts to story the accident in Shy Bana Restaurant last week. The incident cause discontent feeling in Jiyong’s heart till him treated her badly.

“Ooo that’s why your boss not satisfied with you. Why you told his girlfriend like that? It is make him more angry. Do you say sorry to your boss after the accident? “ asked Dara again. She just shook her head when heard Chaerin’s story. She did not know what is wrong with her bestfriend to get quarrel with her boss girlfriend. Chae..chae

“I already apologize on that day but his girlfriend too much. Urghh, she just want to show her y side but Mr.Kwon not rebuke her brash attitude even he is also bullying me too. It is hurting me because they embarrass me in front of many people.” Told Chaerin in discontent.

Dara smile when heard the unsatisfied story by Chaerin. Chaerin known for a gentle person can have a quarreled with her boss girlfriend ? It is weird. Hmm, maybe it’s true that something happened between them. Dara and Chaerin are bestfriend since a many year. All Chaerin’s attitude and temperament are in the pockets of Dara.

“I know she is rude to you but still you can’t say like that,moreover, she is your boss girlfriend.  Hmm, that’s make you in trouble.” Reply Dara while tapped Chaerin’s shoulder.

“I don’t care, who told you to be rude to me? I’m not an angel who is don’t have any feeling. I’m human who have shyness when someone embarrass me in front of many people like that.” Told Chaerin.

“Okay, Okay I’m understand you. Actually, I’m also resentment when heard your story. Just because she looks beautiful and gorgeous everyone will love her?! based on your story, I would say that your boss really deep in love to his girlfriend right?  I wonder what is her name?” asked Dara try to change the topic.Chaerin pouts her lips.  She combed her long hair with her pointy finger while her eyes focused on the TV. 

“Her name is Sophia Hudsons. Of course she is beautiful, well model. Model YGE Hotel. If you notice,her face plastered in front page in YGE hotel brochure. Maybe because of her beauty make Mr.Kwon fallen in love with her. But I don’t know how much his love towards Sophia.” Reply Chaerin in briefly.

“But beauty without courtesy is not good right? And how about Mr.Kwon? “ asked Dara who is interested to know more about her friends new life.

 Chaerin tapped her chin.

“What do you mean?”

“How his face looked. Hishhh, don’t pretend you did not know what I mean.” Dara smile.

“He have a good looking face like young Johnny Depp”

Said Chaerin casually while glanced to see Dara already in dumbfounded.She knows her friend is die hardcore fan Johnny Depp since watched 21 Jump Street Movie. After a weeks, Dara being a crazy and watch every movie that starring Johnny Depp,well just god know how damn handsome he is.

“WOWWWWW,this is not just a normal handsome but it is super damn handsome. Aaaa lucky you Chae to get a handsome boss. Chae, you do not try to wink at him, well we don’t know that someday he fallen in love to you. Hehehehe” Joked Dara

“Are you crazy? I’m not desperate to wink at him. Well I don’t like man face like Mr.Kwon. I want someone that have face like Tom Cruise or Rami Malek…”

“Ooo, you just want someone that have handsome face only. Lastly, Mr.Kwon will be your husband. Hahahaha, if true, your life gonna be so heaven”said Dara that make Chaerin’s dream wreaked to consort with handsome man. Chaerin smile faded awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter