Chapter 1

The longing in the loneliness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAERIN feel so nervous when she stands in front of the office door that stated Kwon Jiyong name. Well, it is her new employer’s office after she being transferred from VIP Hotel to YGE Hotel which is main hotel to VIP Hotel. Her exchange is to fulfil Mr.Kwon Young Hwan’s request because his son’s secretary stop working. Along her working in the hotel that owned by Mr.Kwon Young Hwan, she never meet with his son. According to her past colleague, Kwon Jiyong is rarely to manage the hotel that subordinates because his father wants him to manage the main hotel, YGE Hotel which is the biggest hotel that owned by his family.

Chaerin knocked the door first before twist the knob slowly and pop up her head after heard the permission. She enters the office calmly and sit after being invited by the owner of the room. In this opportunity, she observed the room which is look more contemporary and elegant. The arrangement of the furniture and files are neat and tidy.

“Lee Chaerin, you are secretary from VIP Hotel right ?” asked jiyong while staring at Chaerin face. Jiyong think that Chaerin is polite girl because of her simple style just black blazer shirt combination with slacks. Jiyong also could not see her face clearly because she bow her head.

“Yes I am, Mr.kwon” Chaerin answered his question and directly looking up to jiyong. Chaerin  speechless  when their eyes met for a while before jiyong looks away. So, everything that play on her mind about Jiyong are wrong. She thought that jiyong is just simple boy that category as nerd. But her thought is wrong because the man in front of her is a handsome and have an intimidating look with two blazing hazel eyes and thin pair of lips that was in a form of a smirk. Everything on him makes her crazy and melts at the same time.

“I want to know what is your speciality that make my father hired you as my secretary?” asked Jiyong to test chaerin. His hazels eyes focused on Chaerin face. “For behalf of your father, I don’t know what is my speciality but for me, I’m a committed person to my works” said Chaerin while smile warmly.

Jiyong just smile after hearing the words that come from Chaerin’s tiny lips. Jiyong did not expect Chaerin is smart in talking plus she is also polite and gentle person. “okay, I hope you will fulfil your words and don’t just flummery. I want you to know that I don’t like my workers who is lazy, slow and the most I hate is when my workers come late to work. Because you already have experience in doing your job, I hope you’re not careless when being my secretary cause I’m not your old boss. I hope you understand.” said Jiyong in long words. Chaerin nodded and reply his words “don’t worry Mr.Kwon, I’m also a person who stick to what I’m saying and it is up to you to believe or not.”

 

 

 

“HEY what the hell!!” the voice of girl screaming make Jiyong shocked when he i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter