Chapter 3

The longing in the loneliness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cheerful voice from children play around in Cheomnie Orphanage make Chaerin happy who is visiting them on this afternoon. It is been a long time that she did not come to see the children because she busy with her works that never come to the end. Cheomnie Orphanage always get visited from Chaerin and her cousin, Lee MinHo since they are in University. The children on this house really close with Chaerin and Minho. Eventhough both of them never stay in orphanage but they know how its feel when we lost our lovely parents when we still needed their love and cares. Averagely the children on this house is orphans and also child that abandoned by their parents. Chaerin felt pity for them while thinking about their future.

“Heyy i can see the cloud hanging on your head chaerin” approached Gummy.

“Noona,she always dreamy and in a deep thought when we leave her alone”said Minho followed by gummy’s chukled.

Minho and Gummy are seating behind Chaerin who is giving them cheeky smile. The sounds of light wind and the leave falling makes Chaerin feel soothing and suddenly missing her village. How are my omma and appa in there? Chaerin’s subsconscious.

“Noona look, Chaerin lost in her mind again. Hmm noona maybe when Chae got married soon she gonna never realise her husband ranaway from her if she keep dreaming like this.”continued Minho again.

Chaerin looked at Minho angrily who is non stop cursing about her and she playfully lifted her fist in front of his face while saying “Go on curse about me if you want to feel this fist on your face. Noona, if you want to know Minho also more worst than me when he in dreamy moreover when dara is here, he eyeing on her and didnt care about his surrounding.”Minho face turned to blushing because his secreat already leaked.

He cant denied it, he really love to see Chaerin’s friend who is kind hearted and beautiful but he never told anyone about his feeling. Chaerin looks like she can read my untold feeling. “uyy Chae, dont make up a story please. It is all nonsense. Dont believe her noona.”told Minho tried to deny Chaerin. Gummy laughed looking at this young man nervous reaction when Dara name is mentioned. Gummy also noticed Minho’s behaviour turned to different when Dara come here with them. Maybe what Chaerin told is true, well in his heart, he love her but do not want to admit it.

“if you with Dara why not ? noona like to see both of you together. Well a sweet couple ever”replied Gummy who is on Chaerin’s side and also winked her eyes to Chaerin. Chaerin clapped her hands happily like a kid.

“NOONAAAAAA !!” screamed Minho with his blushing face.

“On your face bro !!” told Chaerin while sticking her tounge out.

“ishhh... youuuu” Minho clenched his teeth while looking at Chaerin’s lovely face who is showing her not-fault-face. He really resentful with chaerin’s childish attitude, who is gonna turned 25 years old on this 26th February but her attitude never change since childhood.

“stop stop stop, it is not good if children looking at both of you” admonished Gummy to stop them argued. She just shook her head looked at this two cousins playfuly argued among them. Gummy really felt greatful because there is still a young people like them wanted to help the orphanage that handle by her since 10yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter