Chapter 2

My Yummy Girlfriend

Author POV

 

The sisters get out from the taxi with their own luggage as Sooyoung and HaeYeon stare at the mansion in front of them while Taeyeon, with her back facing the mansion, pay the taxi driver. Both Sooyoung and HaeYeon have their jaw drop to the ground. Not because of how big the mansion is but it is because of the colour of the mansion.

“What is this? A pink wonderland?!” HaeYeon yell in horror looking at a pink and white colour mansion in front of them. Most of the mansion colour are pink. Both Taekyung and Sooyoung blinks their eyes, not believing what they see before them.

“MY FOOD!! Did we came to the wrong place? We need to get back! Super quick!” Sooyoung turn around and chase the taxi that just drove away. “WAIT!! Take me with you!!” she yell, waving her hands in the air, hoping the taxi will stop.

Taeyeon , who still has her back facing the mansion since they arrive is looking at the yelling Sooyoung weirdly. She run up to Sooyoung before giving her a smack at the back of her head.

“Yah! Do you wanna die Taeng? What is wrong with you?!” Sooyoung rub her head and watch the taxi drove away with a sad expression. She want to yell again but she afraid Taeyeon might smack her for the second time.

“What is wrong with you? Yelling and jumping like a weirdo. Come on, we need to be early, remember? And ….where’s HaeYeon?” she drag Sooyoung to the frozen HaeYeon.

Taeyeon wave her hand in front of HaeYeon, “ to HaeYeon! to HaeYeon! What’s with you? Stop standing like a pole there.” HaeYeon point at the mansion in front of them, shivering. Curious, Taeyeon looks up.

 

BAMMM!

 

“Taeyeon!!” Taeyeon fall back in shock as soon as she saw the mansion. Sooyoung try to catch the fallen byuntae but fail.

“Help!! Somebody! Medics! Medics!” Sooyoung shake Taeyeon’s lifeless body but still no respond. She pinch her cheeks. No respond. Then she pinch Taeyeon . Still no respond.

“Oh look! A girl with a yummy !” HaeYeon who just recover from shock pointing at a random place.

“WHERE??!!” Taeyeon get up and turn around with a creepy smile but she ended up lying on the ground again after she saw a half- granny looking at them. Sooyoung shook her head while HaeYeon laughing her off.

“May I help you?” a middle aged man wearing a black coat walk to them with a smile. He then looks at the fainted Taeyeon in confuse. “What happened to her?”

“Ahjussi, actually we came here to meet Mr. Jung. And this dork fainted because of this haunte- ermm… because she’s to amaze about this beautiful mansion.” HaeYeon grin innocently.

“Yes! We came to work with Mr Jung.” Sooyoung agreed. The middle aged man laugh and introduce himself. “So, you’re the Kim sisters? I’m Mr Jung. The one who was asking for your help through Mr Kim.”

“Ehh? What kind of help? Dad didn’t told us about this.” Sooyoung ask.

“Let me explain to you in my office. Just follow me and bring that girl too.” Mr Jung smile and point at the fainted dork.

“Since you’re the youngest. You should be the one to carry that dork.” Sooyoung stuck her tongue at HaeYeon before walk away with her sisters luggage following Mr Jung. HaeYeon groan and look at Taeyeon.

“I know this mansion looks scary but did you have to faint!” HaeYeon scold the unconscious Taeyeon. With her back facing Taeyeon, she grab both of Taeyeon legs and drag her along the way to Mr Jung office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as they arrive at Mr. Jung’s office, HaeYeon dump Taeyeon on the nearest couch before Sooyoung put all of their luggage beside the couch. Mr. Jung then told them to take a sit in front of him while he searching for something.

HaeYeon raise her hand, “Sir, may I ask what kind of job will we do?” Mr. Jung then walk back to his desk with bunch of files in his hand before take a seat.

“Let me explain. Next week, I’ll be leaving Korea for a few months for business and I want the three of you to take care of my daughters when I’m gone.” Mr. Jung explain. Both Sooyong and HaeYeon look at each other.

HaeYeon raise her hand, “Take care of them as in be their nanny or bodyguard, sir? If it is a bodyguard, why don’t you hire a tough big muscle man, sir?” she asked with an innocent expression. Sooyoung nodded, agreeing with what her sister said. Mr. Jung smile, feeling amazed.

“A bodyguard? Hurmm, maybe you can call that. As for why I didn’t hire a tough big muscle man is because, who wants to leave their daughters with a tough big muscle man? That would be REALLY dangerous. I rather take care of them myself though.” Mr. Jung answered receive an ‘Ohhhh~’ from Sooyoung and HaeYeon. He then look through a few file in font of him.

“I heard that the three of you are a master when it come to martial arts. Even your dad can’t beat you. You girls even a master at using any kind of weapons. All of you also graduate from university at the age of 19 by skipping grade and many more according to these files that I got from your dad. I have to say that I am absolutely amazed by your skills. So what do you say? Will you accept this job?” Mr. Jung grin widely and raise his eyebrows. Sooyoung and HaeYeon look at each other again.

“Of course we will! We were force to come here after all.” Sooyoung said with a fake sad expression while Haeyeon nodded.

“Dad force us to come here and since we don’t want to work with him. We will gladely accept this work! We will do our best sir!” HaeYeon stand up and salute. Sooyoung follow after her.

“*sigh* I thought you will say no. Good then, here.” Mr. Jung put three file in front of Sooyoung and HaeYeon. “ This are an information about my daughters and I want each of you to choose one of this. This file will decide which one of my daughter that you are going to ‘take care’ of.”

“Ohhh~ Then I will choose this!” HaeYeon reach out her hand to take the one in the middle but Sooyoung slap her hand away.

“NO! This one is mine!” Sooyoung grab the middle one.

“No fair! I saw it first! That’s mine! Mr Jung is the witness!” HaeYeon try to grab the one Sooyoung’s holding. Mr. Jung laugh looking at the scene in front of him. They are really lively, he thought.

“NO! Choose the others. I will not surrender and give you this one even if you Taeyeon!” Sooyoung flick HaeYeon forehead. HaeYeon rub her forehead and pout.

“Fine! You win for now, shikshin! I’ll take this one.” she then take the one on the left and open it.

“.…..Jessica Jung Soo Yeon …….” HaeYeon read the information carefully. Mr. Jung nodded and look at Sooyoung.

“ This one is …..Stephanie Jung Miyoung. Ohh~ nice name.” Sooyoung rub her chin and smile.

“Okay! So, the last one is for that girl over there. I will go and call for my daughters. In the meantime, I suggest you wake your sister up and explain to her.” Mr. Jung then walk out of his office as the two proceed to wake Taeyeon up. Sooyoung grab the marker pen she found on the table and walk to Taeyeon. Both HaeYeon and her starting to draw on Taeyeon face before waking her up. They stifle a laugh when Taeyeon sit up on the coach.

“W-what happened?! I thought I saw a haunted house just now!” Taeyeon begin to panic.

“Relax Taeng, nothing happened. For now, take this and read while we explained stuff.” HaeYeon try to control herself while explaining things to Taeyeon while Sooyong have her back facing them. Sooyoung who couldn’t take it anymore burst out laughing.

“PUHAAHAHAHAHA!” Sooyoung roll on the floor. HaeYeon also burst out laughing making Taeyeon look at them, confuse.

“Yah! What with you? Are you crazy or something? Stop laughing, both of you looks like a maniac!” Taeyeon smack her sister trying to stop them laughing but couldn’t. Then the door open …

“What with this noise?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry this takes too long ....

Please dont ever ask why I takes too long to update ...

Anyway, enjoy ....

Leave a comment if you can ...

Thank you  for reading !!  ^^