Chapter 1

My Yummy Girlfriend

HaeYeon POV 

 

I woke up when been disturb by something noisy. I got off bed and slowly walk to the door with my eyes half open. As i open the door and walk out ...

BAAMM!

Arkk! My face! I trip over something and fall FACE first! I look at that thing. A banana? Who the hell put this on the floor?! I glare at the innocent banana, ready to rip that banana apart.

"Yah! What are you doing on the floor? What with your nose?! IT'S BLEEDING!" Sooyoung point at me with a lot of banana in her other hand. I wipe my nose. It really is blee--BANANA?! SOOYOUNG?!

I glare at her. I get up and smack her head, "YOU! BANANA! FLOOR! BANANA~!" I step closer as I glare at her. Looking at me like this, she step back.

"Yah! What with you?! Help!HELP! Child abuse!" She yell as I playfully choke her and shook her back and forth.

"Because of you and your banana, I almost die! You shikshin!" I laugh looking at her when I keep on shaking her back and forth. She throw one of the bananas that in her hand in my face before run away.

"HELP! CHILD ABUSE! CHILD ABUSE!" She yelled as I chase her around the house.

 

---------

 

"Yah HaeYeon! Let go of me! I'm still your older sister! Yah!" Sooyoung trying to break free. I tie her on the chair in the kitchen after I catch her. I ignore her as I clean my nose and take a shower.

I walk back to the kitchen and see that shikshin trying to open the fridge. How did she get there with her hands and legs are tied?! I drag her to the living room and place her in front of the tv as I switch it on.

"Yah! I'm hungry! Gimme food, Kyung! Gimme-- WOAHH! So beautiful! So pretty! Pheewiittt! I'm gonna cry~~" Sooyoung stop yelling as I switch the current channel to the food channel.

Sooyoung tearing up looking at the food. She keeps on saying how beautiful and y the foods are. I facepalm myself looking at her. Once a shikshin, forever a shikshin.

Looking at her like this give me an idea. I smirk before tip toe to the kitchen. As I step into the kitchen, I open the fridge and take out a piece of cake and put in on a plate. I grab a spoon and walk back to the living room. I sit on a couch behind Sooyoung that is still tearing up.

"What is this smell? Wait! ISN'T THAT MY CHOCOLATE CAKE?!" She yell, trying hard to turn around.

"Soo, I got a chocolate cake here. Too bad that you are tied like that. I just thought that I wanna share it with you." I laugh again as she try to turn around. She bounce on the chair and successful to turn around but before she could speak, the chair broke down with her still tied on the chair.

I can't hold it anymore. I put the plate on the floor before roll on the coach as I laugh my off. It's too funny! I turn to Sooyoung and laugh even louder. With both her hands and legs tied, she move like a caterpillar to the cake. She stick her tongue out as she struggle to the cake.

"WAHAHAHA! SOO, YOU-- PUHAHA!" I keeps on laughing.

"Waddup people! I'm home! Hohoho! What's going on here?" Taeyeon walk closer to us.

"Taeng! Get your camera!" Taeyeon smile and sprint to her room. "This will be memorable." I rub my hand together and smile evilly.

Taeyeon get back with her camera, "Okey guys! Ready!" She adjust the camera to fit all of us with Sooyoung the cake as the background.

"Say cheese!"

 

Click!

 

"What a good photo!" Taeyeon show to me. We high five each other before walk to Sooyoung.

"There you go shikshin." Taeyeon pat her head after she untie her.

"Thank you Taengoo! And you! I'm going to get you back but for now I have a date with this cake. Come to mommy~~" Sooyoung take the cake and walk to the kitchen like nothing happen.

"What happen actually?" Taeyeon ask as she take a look at the broken chair. "Poor you~~" she mumbled.

"That was just a pay back after she almost kill me with that banana!" I point at the banana that Sooyoung drop it on the floor when she struggle to turn around just now. I glare at that fruit, still mad at it.

"It's not my fault that you trip over it!" Sooyoung shout from the kitchen.

"But still you are the one who put it there! Both you and banana are at fault!" I huff in annoyance. Taeyeon poke my cheek to get my attention.

"What do you want?" I slap her hand away.

"Dad want to see you. I went home just now and he tell me he prepare something special for you and Sooyoung. He need both of you at home tonight."

"Something special? What is that? Don't tell me dad want us to jump off the cliff again?!" I try to calm myself but seeing Taeyeon just shrugged makes me run histerically to the kitchen.

"SOO! PUT THAT FOOD DOWN! WE ARE IN DANGER! DAD WA-" I couldn't even finish my words as I been slap by an unknown object in my FACE again! I sat up in dizziness and rub my face.

"What with you?! You scared the hell out of me! Lucky that I didn't throw a knife at you." Sooyoung nag while stuffing with food. I get up and shake my head a little.

"Yah! You know dad is preparing something for us? And it's SPECIAL!" She drop her food as I said that. She turn to me in slow motion and froze.

I shake her shoulder but she still frozen. I turn around and take a step forward before I heard Sooyoung scream histerically and run out of the kitchen.

Well, I don't blame her for been like that. Almost every time our dad call us, we always ended up be his victims of doing something dangerous. When we ask why we need to do this, he always said 'I have my own reason. You just need to trust me' and he laugh evilly.

The last time we met him. He made us jump off the cliff but with all the safety that we need of course. But still it's so scary! He practically kick all of us from the cliff! What a good dad he is.

I walk back to the living room and found no one. Then I caught a jangshin been chase by a danshin at the backyard. Lucky the three of us live separate with our parent or else ...

 

 

--------

 

 

 

That night me, Sooyoung and Taengoo went to our parent's mansion. I force Taeyeon to come with us. Before we knock the door, we look at each other and take a deep breath before knock the door. We step in my dad's office and gulp.

"My daughters! You are here!" He hug us. Lucky that I'm the tallest here or I'll be squeeze just like Taeyeon there.

"I just about to call you Taeyeon. So that you will join them too." Dad said after we broke the hug. Taeyeon eyes widen.

"B-but you told me you want just two of them?"

Sooyoung pat her back, "Shh! Don't cry."

"Yah! I'm not crying!" She glare at Sooyoung. I chuckled.

"I need the three of you do something for me." He said with a serious face. We gulp and look at each other.

"What is it dad?" I ask, looking at him.

Then he explains to us, "I will sent you to an island and you will be working with a person name Mr Jung but i don't know what kind of job he offer. So from now on you need to independent." We gasp as I face palm. What should we do?!

"Or ...you want to work with me at office?" Dad smirk. He know we don't like to work at office so he use it to make us agree.

"B-but I'm just 20! Too young!" I try to give reason.

"Me and Sooyoung too! I'm 26 and Soo 24. Too young!" Taeyeon said as Sooyoung nod. I sigh. Did she just said 26 is just 'too young'?

"Na'ah, all of you need to independent. I will stop torturing you by making you do something dangerous again if you agree." Dad said.

Hearing that, all of us quickly agree. Who want to swim with shark ,jump off cliff or something we have done before again?

"Good! you will be there next week!" We sigh. Hoping that everything gonna be okay. What kind of job will we do? I hope it's not something crazy!

 

 

----------

 

 

 

here is the first chapter ..

Leave a comment please... 

Enjoy ^^