ஜ Kiss on the lips ஜ

❥ K ⅈ S S ⅇ S

ஜ Kiss on the lips ஜ

|LUMIN|XIUHAN|

 

Minseok.”

Said boy simply replied with a “hm?” and waited for the other to tell him what he had to say but, when a few moments passed and there still wasn't an answer coming, the smaller boy turned to look at him with curiosity. “Yes?”

The chinese boy didn't say anything and only kept staring at him.

“Luhan?”

The slightly older boy was looking at him with big eyes that seemed so innocent and a bit worried. Because that was exactly how he felt at the moment. Because that was how he was.

Those eyes trapped him, making him feel like a prisoner. But his prison felt more like a paradise.

Like his personal Eden.

“Minseok.”

“Yes, what is it?”

The mentioned answered faster this time and actually looking at his face. But he didn't understand.

He wasn't calling him. He wasn't acknowledging the boy to someone else. It was just him saying the name of his beloved one merely for the pleasure of having the word, the so meaningful word, escape his mouth. To feel the caress it provoked him while passing through his lips. For the wind to carry it and let the world know that he cared.

Because how he cared about this boy. Much more than anybody else could ever come to do.

At the beginning he didn't know why it had been like this, he didn't question it. He was just glad fate had given him the opportunity to meet this precious boy, this pure and beautiful being.

From the moment he first laid eyes on him, he knew he had to be by his side, close to him. And, even though at first it was really awkward for them ーspecially to the korean boyー, they eventually overcame the uneasiness and turned into the best of friends.

But not long after that happened, Luhan at least realized why he felt so mesmerized by the other.

He couldn't said it out loud, though. He didn't know the other boy's feelings; if they were the same. And he was afraid if he said anything he would loose his friendship.

Forever.

“Minseok.” He figured since he already had the other's attention, he may as well say something. “Would you... come sit here with me, please?” He patted lightly the space next to him on the bed, smiling cutely and almost pleadingly.

The older boy thought nothing about the sudden request and stood up from where he had been lying till then, going towards the place the other had indicated him.

When he was already seated by the younger's side, said boy's smile grew even more and then he started chatting with him about everything and nothing at the same time, bringing up trivial topics that eventually distracted the korean band member from the strange aura of moments before.

 

 

❦ஐﻬ

 

Minseok was laughing lightly, covering his mouth subtly with his hand, when the younger brought back the intense staring.

He then leaned forward and took the smaller boy's face in his hands, appreciating it for a moment and, when the other didn't say anything about it and only returned his stare ーwhich again showed innocent curiosityー, he smiled, because even though the older didn't like people touching his face, he still let him do it. And that made Luhan feel special.

He his cute cheeks with his thumbs, and then he moved one of his hands further, towards the other's hair, and placed it just above his nape. His remaining hand caressed softly his face with his knuckles, like the flutter of a butterfly's wings.

He was totally lost in the moment.

Meanwhile, Minseok was getting more and more confused by the younger's actions.

He was used to the chinese boy's love of fisic contact towards him ーeven if he didn't understand itー, but... this seemed a bit too much. Deeper and more intimate than usual.

The other's deer eyes were shining with such intensity, they were sparkling much more than ever before. And Minseok couldn't understand why.

 

 

That is... until Luhan's face started to move closer and closer to his.

He flinched and his eyes widened more than they already were. He felt slightly panicked and immediately tried to get away from the taller boy, but when he saw how the other's expression changed, his smile falling and his eyes becoming dull, sadness shadowing them... he stopped.

The younger's hold on his face loosened but his hands remained in place.

He stayed immobile for a few seconds and when he returned, slowly, to his former position, Luhan's face lit up again... and resumed their motion forward.

Minseok held his breath and, when the boy was merely millimeters from touching his lips, he released it shakily. The other had closed his eyes, but he couldn't bring himself to do so.

He was scared.

Yeah, of course, he liked the boy. He was his friend and had actually always treated him so well. But he would have never thought the chinese boy felt... that way towards him.

Minseok.”

The younger called him yet again, catching him off guard and causing him to inhale sharply, returning his gaze ーwhich, without him realizing, had drifted to the other's lipsー back to his eyes, that he still maintained closed.

I love you.”

The soft murmur ghosted over his lips and made them feel tingly, then the world seemed to stop as they finally connected with those of his friend.

He was shocked, but not in the way he expected. He was feeling as if waves of electricity were running through his entire system, making him feel sparkles everywhere.

So ーeven tough hesitantlyー he kissed back.

The kiss was slow and gentle at the beginning, like every first kiss should be, but eventually it turned into something deeper, fiercer, and more passionate. A ‘talk’ that could deliver it's powerful message without the need of words.

And then, suddenly, he noticed an overwhelming sensation going through his whole body, giving him the urgent need of grab onto something to anchor himself. With that something being Luhan's shirt. And the action caused said boy to also tighten his grip on the older, holding him almost possessively, like he never wanted to let him go.

 

 

There were so many emotions overtaking him. But he felt good, he felt just right. He felt simply...

Wonderful.

And Minseok finally understood.

He loved the chinese boy in the same way, and with the same force as Luhan loved him.

 

 

Fin

 

ﺴ✍

Aaaand that's it c:

I feel like this doesn't make sense at all XD but I hope you still liked it ÓuÒ

n.n