ஜ Kiss on the eyes ஜ

❥ K ⅈ S S ⅇ S

ஜ Kiss on the eyes ஜ

|2JAE|

 

It was barely an hour later after they had started practicing the choreography for the new song when JB stopped all movement abruptly in the middle of it and caught the younger vocalist in his arms, effectively stopping him too. The boy turned his head to the slightly older man hugging him from behind and looked at him with confused eyes.

“Hyung?” 

A small smile was all he got as a response, before the older buried the face into his hair.

Just when the young man started nuzzling his neck Youngjae realized what he was planning and so, with a gasp and widened eyes he quickly tried to free himself of his mate's arms.

“Jaebumie, don't!” He hissed, the other still not letting him go. “Jaebum, please stop. What if somebody see us?!” 

“Don't worry, babe. No one will come here.”

The hot air coming out of the leader's mouth caressed his nape and sent shivers down his spine. It made the breath catch in his throat and his knees go weak.

But they definitely couldn't be doing that here! No matter what JB said, there were a lot of possibilities of someone walking in on them. They were inside a practice room. At the company!

They had to stop.

“Jaebumie, please~” He whined.

The other turned him around, still holding him, and looked at the concern written all over the younger's face. But he could also see the arousing behind the worry in his eyes.

Still. He didn't want his lover to be upset.

He would never want that.

“Okay, okay. I'll stop,” he said, letting out a small chuckle and releasing him, but only after having placed his lips upon each one of the boy's eyelids.

When looking at his eyes again, he was glad to see no more worry in them. And he loved the beautiful smile the young vocalist offered him.

 

 

When they were in position, ready to resume their practice, Youngjae heard a whisper ーand the snicker hiding behind itー coming from his partner just before he started to dance the choreography once again:

 

 

“But you better be prepared for when we get home.” 

 

 

 

Fin

 

 

 

Something I found:

[...] I'd say its a sign of true love. Eyes are windows to the soul. It is pretty symbolic to kiss someone's eyes. 

The angel kiss. Kiss planted on eyelids or anywhere near the eyes to show affection.