ஜ Kiss on the forehead ஜ

❥ K ⅈ S S ⅇ S

ஜ Kiss on the forehead ஜ

|YOONMIN|

 

He finally returned to the dorm at past three in the morning, after spending hours at the studio creating a new track. But he wouldn't let anyone hear it just yet.

It was a surprise.

A certain gift he had promised certain day to a certain member of the band.

After all this time, the inspiration to write a song worth of said person's real value had struck him and, just like every time he had an idea, Yoongi didn't waste even a second to make that idea something real.

 

 

He walked down the hall, past the door of the room he shared with the eldest hyung and, instead, entered the one of the smiling trio.

Yoongi opened the door carefully and, without sparing a single glance to the other beds inside the room, went straight to the one were right at the moment laid*, sleeping soundly and peacefully, the boy he'd been thinking about the whole day. The one who up until two hours before now had been accompanying him, spending time dancing in the practice room, refusing to stop until he did the same. But eventually he convinced the dancer to “go ahead and leave” saying that he was “almost done”. And so, with a hard look ーand an adorable poutー from the younger boy, and a promise of not staying much longer from him, his dongsaeng went back to the dorm.

 

 

He sat down at the edge of the boy's bed, just by his side, and stared at him for a long time.

He really loved that kid.

His dedication, his innocence, his heart warming personality. How he cared and tried his best for everyone's well being and happiness.

He was such a great kid, one couldn't possibly don't like him.

He adored the kid; he was so enchanting.

He was truly an angel. With a golden heart and the purest soul. And the most sincere and beautiful smile.

Yoongi didn't get how the boy himself couldn't see all of that.

How he wish he could make him realize...

And so Yoongi hoped he liked his present ーeven though there were still a few more months until the younger's birthdayー, ‘cause even if his song weren't something people would consider a masterpiece... it told his deepest, most honest feelings towards him.

 

 

Yoongi moved aside a few strands of hair covering the sleeping boy's eyes, then leaned until his lips touched softly his forehead. He stayed in that position for some time, and when he got away he whispered “good night, Jiminnie.”

Just when he was leaving the room he heard a soft murmur of “good night, hyung.”

A smile graced his lips as he went back to his own room and it stayed like that, adorning his face, until the next morning as he saw the boy once again, and the younger one reciprocated it. His eyes forming little crescents even more because of his sleepy face. And it reassured him...

His gift was perfect, and the boy would surely appreciate it.

 

 

Fin

 

 

 

Something I found:

It is the kiss with the deepest implications of love and trust [...] A forehead kiss is devoid of any obligations and lead ups. This is the kiss that says, 'I may like you as a friend, I may like you as a partner, I may want to throw you up against a wall- but right now I don't need anything more from you other than your warm self against my mouth'. 

Kiss on the forehead. An I-care-for-you-and-I-love-you Kiss 

 

ﺴ✍

 

* I have so much trouble understanding that word and I don't even know if I used it correctly >.>