4 WALLS (EDITING)

Description

The story's charaters were not originally my pairings and biases. I just changed it because there are only few fanfics which is all about this pairing. I've been shipping them since 2013 even though there wasn't proof or anything. This story is made by me. I am totally against plagiarism. I dont reread or edit my story so if you can see grammatical errors or something, please bear with it. Just read the story and please do support my 15year old delu mind. God Bless! 

Foreword

Four different kinds of people trying to live life the way they wanted it to be. Years have passed as they spend time with their partners but as time pass by, they felt like they are taking heavier and dragging steps beside each other. They felt like they are slowly drifting away. Away from the love they thought they all deserve, they wanted, they are all happy of, proud of, they thought their only way to live, the love they gave to the fullest of their abilities and the love they thought that is enough for them to say ‘I do’ and to live with it until their very last breath. Little did they all know, they are slowly building a wall or a boundary against each other to protect their aching and longing hearts.