Chapter 8

World Within
Please log in to read the full chapter

The picture is not mine so credit for the owner.

I am back, sorry for long awaiting^^

Sorry I edited a bit, I hope it is better ^^
Snail update come again...^^

‘In the pitch of dark, a child walked alone,’

“That child again “Somewhat this time, N was the one who watching that child, other time; he would be the child himself.

‘that child walked around again and again, he knew he was lost his way, there was no one to be seen, there was so many trees, he tried to run but always tripped because of big root of the tree, he tried to stand up then run once again, but he ended up again tripped and his body slumped on the ground, he cried because his body felt hurt, he screamed but no matter how loud the child scream no body heard him. Suddenly, the fog became thick, the child scream with fear, no body heard him, and nobody came to rescue the child.’

N walked to the child but he could see the child face clearly, N was stood beside the child, when he wanted to say something comforting, his voice did not come out. The child suddenly looked up, there was a fear in his eyes, when N saw what the child saw his eyes widened, there was a big black fog which made a shadow of something frightening, it screamed toward the child, N was trying to reach the child, to protect him who was very afraid with whatever the form was, tried his best but with no avail, he could not touch the child. He was desperate, screaming but no voice came out.

 

On Monday Morning, at 7.30, Sun cracked its bright, Ken was done showering, he was in the middle preparing to come back home to start his day in the hospital before he heard a scream from N’s room. In speed of light Ken was standing beside N’s bed. It looked like N got a nightmare. His hands wanted to reach something, tried to stop something invisible. His breath was ragging and N did not stop screaming when Ken tried to wake him up.

“Hyung, N Hyung,”

At that time N’s eyes snapped open tried to figure it out where he was, he looked everywhere and saw Ken. When he realized he was in his own room, he sat up. Ken gave him water that placed on N’s bedside table. When N looked calmed down from his nightmare, Ken asked.

“Do you have a nightmare Hyung?”

“Hem,” N nodded softly, “It came often for these past few weeks, and it became clearer day by day,”

“Hyung,”

“Hem?” N looked up to see Ken.

“Do you believe me Hyung?”

“What is it, so sudden?”

“Just tell me, do you believe in me?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Hem, from what I have seen what happen to you, It kind of you are in dangerous situation that can cost your health, I just made an assumption, that you have to see a psychiatrist, not me of course, because we are friend and related, I have a good friend who can help you, it could be worsen anytime Hyung, and you need someone to help you,”

“Why should I Ken, I am alright, just feeling tired,”

“No, Hyung, but really, I want to help you, your trauma could eat you up, I am afraid that you will lose yourself one day,”

“Is that bad?”

“I don’t know, you have to do some check up before we could treat you right, I have so many patients which lead this kind of symptoms, I afraid of you Hyung,”

“.....................,”

Long pause.

“Is it Leo?” He asked, voiced soft like a whisper

“What?” Ken bewildered, when he detected a conspiration in his mind, he played along.

“Is it Leo?” He asked again little louder.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter