Chapter 2

World Within
Please log in to read the full chapter

The picture and gif are not mine so credit for the owner.

Introduction to the hero, Jung Taekwoon or Leo, he was a powerful mutant vampire. Now, he was 26 years old. He had everything good trait in his physical appearance and brain such as a charismatic good looking face, genius head, great building body but for personality just don't ask, he was the worst of all of mutant vampire, he was all serious, stoic, emotionless, ignorance, arrogant, ruthless, obsessive and he always shot harsh words to people who annoyed him that was why people called him Leo. He was not really care about what people called him, and he though that it was suit him best. For general mutant vampire, they would have basic power such as speed and best body reflect, but for Taekwoon, he was best out of mutant vampire. Mutant vampire could stay up without sleep for a week, but still they still needed some rest if it needed. Not for too long, just one or two hours was fine, but for Jung Taekwoon, he just need 10 minutes to get a rest.

Now he worked as a psychiatrist in the biggest hospital in South Korea, Seoul Hospital. He was the most famous psychiatrist in South Korea, thought he had really bad personality in himself, he treated his patients better. He finished his Ph.D program in such a young age, 23 years old from Harvard University with summa  laude as a result. The mutant vampire which had genius just few, and it included Jung Taekwoon. Nowadays, mutant vampire was not really sick because of physical sickness but more to be mental illness, because mutant vampire got their best part of their physical condition when they reach 18 years old after transforming, they would have quicker recovery even they encounter bad accident that could possibly take their life. The condition of mutant vampire before turning 18 years old was about the same as pure human, they could die because of many factors such as accident or disease because their physical condition in the state of development in preparing for transforming, they were just slightly better in quick recovery than pure human. So, that was why there were so many psychiatrist, though the doctor in general was still exist to treat pure human and mutant vampire before their turned into 18 years old, but the number of them could be counted with fingers in your hand.

Back again to Leo, when he was transforming in his 18th birthday, a name was craving beautifully on his pale wrist, but he never cared about the name on his wrist. He never even read the name on his wrist. For all, he never believed a love exist in this world. He never been loved or in love before, and for now he did not have a plan to fall in love in the future. All he cared was himself, as egoistic may it seemed, but it was true that all he cared just himself and actually his best friends, or we could say the-most-annoying-but-loving-bestfriends, an idiotic couple that he met when he was still a kid. Lee Jaehwan or Ken and his soulmate, Kim Wonshik or Ravi. They were friend since childhood, and when Ken and Ravi turned into 18 years old, their each other name was appeared in each other wrist. First it was Ken who got Ravi's name engraved on his wrist, then a year after Ravi's hand also engraved Ken's name on

Please log in to read the full chapter