Chapter 7

World Within
Please log in to read the full chapter

The picture and the gifs are not mine so credit for the owner.

I am back, sorry for long awaiting^^
Snail update come again...^^

Beware angst everywhere... :3

Few hours after the incident, N was curled up on his bed and blanket enveloped his body from head to toe. He cried in silent, Ken was beside him, patted his back softly. Ken was beyond despair to see his beloved hyung in this state. So, he opened the cocooned blanket and saw tears rolling down on N’s face.

“Hyung,”

“..............,” N stayed silent, his eyes were shaking.

“I am so sorry, I did not know that you scared of fire,” He started speaking but his voice was shaking.

“..............,”

“I am so sorry,” Tears began rolling down on Ken’s face like waterfall.

“...............,” N did not say word but his hand travelled to Ken’s cheeks to erase the tears.

“Hyung, so...sorry,” He began hiccupping.

N sat on his place and hugged Ken, he started to cry again on Ken’s shoulder. He cried in silent. They stayed like that for almost ten minutes before N releasing his hug. Smile began appearing on his face. Once again he gained his self composure because he did not want to Ken take the blame of the event before. It was pure incident, and he also felt guilty that Ken had to face N’s insecurity.

“Sorry, you have to see my insecurity,”

“No, it was my fault; I should not suggest us to eat in my friend restaurant,”

“No, don’t blame yourself, you don’t know my insecurity and I was the one who agreed to go to your friend’s restaurant, it was not your fault, it was an incident, okay?”

“Are you alright now?”

“Hem, I am already feeling alright now, it happen sometimes, sorry to make you worry,”

“No, hyung, don’t be sorry,”

“Alright, do you want a cup of tea or coffee and some biscuits?”

“Sure things hyung,”

“Come,”

N came out from his cocooned blanket and walked out from his room followed by Ken behind him. N felt relieved today because Ken was with him this time, because sometime when his trauma appeared, he was alone and it ate him up all day. It was nice to have friend beside you. N smiled to Ken and so did Ken.

Over many years he had lived his life, Leo never felt this way. Again, those scared eyes drawn him further to know more about the beautiful tan persona and blindfolded dancer, N. What happen to him? Leo tried to ignore the pain feeling in his chest when he remembered N vulnerable state in front of him and how N’s body was shaking in his arm. He walked back and forth in his living room, thinking the next step he had to take.

Tit...tit...tit...tit...

He heard his door being unlocked, he stop from walking and try to see who was coming. Then, when could see clearly who was coming, he frowned his eyebrows. It was Ravi, and he looked not so nice. His hair was unkempt; his baggy eyes hanging low and dark circle around it. His shirt was crumpled and his pants looked dirty like it was not washed for years. It was rare to see Ravi who always looked so fashionable and ‘clean’ in this kind of state. Ah, Leo remembered now, Ravi had a fight with his beloved spouse, Ken.

“Hyung, stop looking at me that way, I know I am damn,” Ravi slumped his body on Leo’s sofa.

“You smell,” It was Leo’s reply.

“I know,”

“Just take a shower and wear my clothes, I’ll make some coffees,” Leo walked pass Ravi to the kitchen and began make a coffee.

“Sure,” Ravi did not try to retaliate, he walked to Leo’s room, picked clothes and tried to refresh his body, then if it could, he also wanted to refresh his mind.

Fifteen minutes later, Ravi was sitting down on Leo’s counter and Leo sat in front of him. He sipping coffee that Leo’s made earlier, it was warm and nice to his throat.

“Speak up, what happen?” Sure, Leo and his straightforwardness.

“I think he had already told you what happen; it was a misunderstanding hyung,”

‘I knew it, Ken always jumped to his own conclusion,’ Though Leo

“So tell me what the truth is?”

“The truth is, that day when I wanted to close my restaurant, a man came and begged me to make a food for his beloved husband, he said that his husband love my food and that day was his husband birthday, he came late to my restaurant because he had a lot of work that day, I pitied him so I let him in and cooked for him, he was nice and we chatted for a while, when I was about to packed his food, he insisted to help but ended up h

Please log in to read the full chapter