Chapter 1

World Within
Please log in to read the full chapter

The picture and video is not mine so credit for the owner.

Here I would like to explain the setting of the story first,
The story began in the year 3500, far away after 2016. The story took place in Seoul, South Korea. 

Today, people were classified into two types in the world, the first one was a mutant vampire, the mutant vampire was different from a classical vampire which have been told from generation to generation who the blood from their prey, the different, they did not blood though they craved a human blood but they did not drank it, they just have desire of blood of their soulmate, but the said to be true that they had the superior gen. They still died of aging, but their appearance will remain the same after their 18th birthday until they die, and it would be around 500 years old, when they turned 18th their best physical feature showing, it called transformation for mutant vampire and it was not necessarily painful. Their personality as the same as human being, they could be kind hearted, loving, heartless even ruthless. Their emotion would be easily displayed on their eyes. They would know their soulmate when they turned into 18th years old, when their soulmate name suddenly appeared on their wrist, engraved beautifully on their pale skin. If they could married with their soulmate, the name would fade away eventually when they had with their soulmate, but if they could not married with their soulmate, the name would engraved on their wrist forever until they die. 

The second one was a pure human, it meant that the person had no short of transformation, even after their 18th birthday. In short, they were just a normal people. They lived their life normally, they did not change in any form. Though they were so rare in current situation, they were easily be detected because they were so normal in physical appearance. The pure human could transform into mutant vampire when they went through a painful process called transforming. The transforming could take their life in the process if pure human could not stand the pain. The transform

Please log in to read the full chapter