The Farewell Party

A Dream Come True!?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Raquel P.O.V

 

His mouth dropped as he stared at me. Did I say something wrong? I know my voice sounded hoarse but that’s to be expected after not speaking for so long. “Say that again.” he said. Say congratulations again? “Congratulations?” I spoke slowly. I swear he looks like he’s about to cry and shout to the heavens.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

 

My heart stopped the moment she spoke. It was a quiet but sweet sound. I grabbed her hand not caring that she tried to pull away. I yanked her towards the guys. “Say it again.” I urged her. She looked at me and back at the guys. “Congratulations on your awards.” They also did the same expression I did. I don’t know how long we all stayed looking at her. “Oh my god!!” Tae was the first to break the silence. He hugged her and twirled her around. “Oh!” she yelped. He quickly put her down. “I’m sorry.” Those frustrating feelings came back but I pushed them away. “Let’s celebrate! Bbq and soju!”  I said. “To the Karaoke Bar!” We have been here long enough. It was okay to leave.  After many songs and laughing we headed back to my place. We drank more wine and congratulated each other on a job well done.  Being silly and dancing around made her laugh. God her laugh was so cute. After a couple more hours everyone headed home. We started to clean up when I noticed Onew left his phone. “Hey Raquel. Can you take Onew his phone.? It will be fine. Let me clean up this time." She slowly nodded and headed to his place.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Onew P.O.V

 

I can’t seem to find my phone. I will look for it after I get out the shower.  When the hot water got cold I got out. I heard a knock on the front door. “It’s open!” I yelled loud enough for them to hear me. I heard the door open but I didn’t hear anyone speak. “I’m in the bathroom.” I heard the footsteps stop outside the door. I opened it to see who it was. I walked out and ran smack into Raquel. She rubbed her nose. “I’m sorry. I just came to…” Her eyes opened wide as she looked me up and down. I know what was coming next. She screamed and she tried to escape. In one big leaped, I held her wrist and held her against the wall. Her eyes traveled down my chest to the towel around my waist. “Let me go.” She glared at me. I didn’t. She chuckled. “ Man! Why do I keep finding my self in these type of situations?” I opened my mouth. “You were absolutely stunning tonight. It took my breath away. I think… I think I might be falling for you.” She stared at me in disbelief. “You what?” She scoffed. “I know what I did was childish but I was seriously trying to protect Jonghyun. After I was told nothing happened with the money and clothes I knew could trust you. I am really sorry. I still can’t believe what Key did to you.” She glared at me once again. “Are you now? You are unbelievable you know that? I was so mad when I figured out what ya’ll was doing. I never had someone I just met distrust me so much. Ya’ll treated me as a gold digger and a . If I wanted to do something to him, It would’ve happened on the first night I stayed there. He was nothing but kind to me and this is what he gets? You guys are suppose to be his friends and you couldn’t even trust his judgment? Taemin was the only one who trusted us. How you going to say you are starting to fall for me when you never got the chance to get to know me? I could- “ She stopped talking. The only reason why she stopped was because I shut her up with my own mouth. “Be with me.” I murmured against . “Raquel! You were taking so long so…” I heard Jonghyun voice. “ I decided to come get you.” He quietly walked up to me as I pulled away from her. “Why do you guys keep doing this?” Then before I could speak he bought his hand across my cheek. His slap really hurt. I saw him yank her by the arm and pulled her out. Don’t tell me… A thought came across my mind as I held my cheek. I went to close the door when my feet hit something hard. I glanced down and saw my phone. She came to return my phone… Man… Am I stupid or what?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

 

I was pacing back and forth as she looked at me worried. I hit the door with my hand. I held my hand groaning. She came running over to me. “No! Get away from me!” I shoved her hard and she fell over on her . She looked at me with her widen eyes. “ Oh don’t look at me like that! Why do you keep letting yourself get in situations like that!?” I started back pacing. I was getting more and more frustrated. “ Why? WHY!?” I went back to her and shook her. “Why do you let guys do you like that? Why do I get so frustrated when I look at you? Tell me!!!! I was shaking her so hard that tears were showing in her eyes. When I saw that, I let her go. “We both had too much to drink. Lets go to bed and sleep it off.” Before I let her talk, I already headed up to my room.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Key P.O.V

 

I have to apologize. Even if she doesn’t forgive me, I need to say it. I knocked and waited. “Coming!” Her voice rang out. As soon as she opened the door she frowned. She got ready to close the door but I grabbed it. “Please hear me out. Can you step out for a minute?” She looked at me skeptical but she came out reluctantly. We headed to a nearby café. I ordered a coffee but she didn’t want anything. She just stared at me. The waitress came and gave me my coffee. I sipped it. Taking a deep breath I placed my cup down “ Look. I’m sorry. I made a terrible mistake. I didn’t want to hurt you. After Jonghyun pulled me off, I saw what I did. I didn’t think … “ She crossed her arms. “ You didn’t think what Key?” She was glaring again.”That he was telling the truth about me being almost ?” I nodded slowly. “I don’t believe you.” She retorted. She got up to leave but I stopped her. “Let me finish.” She sighed but sat down once again. “ I was the biggest on the planet. I was just trying to look out for him. Being hit by him, Taemin and Onew made me realize that he is a grown man. He can take care of himself. Being his friend and bandmate, I was worried you know? I was being terrible to him for not listening. I was terrible to you also. You might never forgive me but I do want you to know how sorry I am. I won’t ever do something like that to you or anyone else for that matter again. I know is not a joke and I should have believed you. It’s just that we are idols. People are willing to do anything to get to us. We can never be too careful.” She was quiet as she thought about what I said.

 

“What are you guys doing?”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Taemin P.O.V

 

Kai and I was hanging out and we headed towards the café for a break. “Is that Key?” He pointed towards the back of the café where he saw them. “Who is that girl with him?” I know her all to well. I headed over there without answering him. “ What are you guys doing?” He looked up at me at the same time she did. I still was mad at  him for what he did. I looked her for an explanation. Key checked him phone because it flashed indicating he had a message. “No way.” He whispered. I ignored him and pulled her up. “Lets go.” She was looking flustered as I just pulled her away. “Where are you going?” Kai called after me. I still didn’t answer as we headed out the door.  I pushed her in my car and I got in and drove away. It was so quiet. Suddenly she spoke. “He apologized…” I slammed on breaks and turned my head in her direction. “He did?” She nodded. “He gave me a long apology about making a terrible mistake and being a jerk. He also said you guys beat him up.” I had no words to say. Just about time. She started looking around. “Why are we here?” I had parked in front of the mall. “Buying you farewell gifts!” She frowned. “Take me home. Now.” I got out, pulled her door opened and yanked her out. “You’re going to pick of lots of gifts or we are not leaving.” I said sternly. She saw I meant business. “Yes sir…” I smiled happily and we walked inside.

 

She stood looking around, not moving a muscle. “I meant what I said. You’re not leaving till you pick out a lot of stuff. I know you don’t like people spending money on you but this is my gift to you. You’re going to be leaving us soon since your voice came back.” I handed her the ticket for her departure. “Here is the ticket you asked for. I booked it and your flight is for Thursday just like you wanted. Now get to shopping woman!” She gave up and started picking the things she liked. Bags, clothes, shoes, you name it. I promise you I think we went all over this mall. We were carrying bags more than we could handle. “Hold up. I got to get something.” I made her sit down on a bench and wait. As I was running my phone vibrated. I unlocked it and saw that Onew texted me. My eyes popped at what he said. There is no way that is true. Right? I mean I sensed it but… Oh I don’t know. I guess we will find out soon, I thought as I began running again. After picking up the packet, I ran back to her. She was panicking about the bags being taken away. I laughed at her. “It is okay. They were some bodyguards I called to take your bags to your room. Come on! Let’s get you home.” When we got in the car I noticed a stuffed a pan

Please log in to read the full chapter