The Accident

A Dream Come True!?
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Raquel P.O.V*

I sighed. I just finished looking at Jonghyun's music video "Guilty Pleasure." He is so amazing. His whole existence is beautiful. The way my body reacts to his voice is just crazy. I go crazy when I hear it. His voice makes me get all tingly inside and GOD! When he hit those high notes, I felt my ovaries explode. He has the most amazing eyes. I could look into them all day and never get bored. Did I mention his lips? They look so soft and kissable. I am very jealous of the girl that will become his girlfriend. Even more when I think of the girl he will eventually make his wife. That will be one happy bride. She will definitely have the most wonderful man on earth. I looked at my phone. "Those fans that get to meet you is very luck and blessed." I said to my screen that showed his picture. "I will give anything to meet you..." Suddenly my roommate came busting through the door. "Raquel! Are you ready yet? Hurry up already! The taxi is waiting." I looked over at her. "Alright Lanes! I'll be right down." I hurried to finish packing. We're only freshmen in our university but my roommate, Laney, she won tickets to a five star hotel in New York. She is very friendly so we ended up becoming best friends in no time. She also like Kpop and dramas like me. She is a Chinese American and she is insanely gorgeous. She has black shoulder length hair with big round and light brown eyes. I don't compare to her. I am African American and big and dark eyes. My hair is also short. I have been called pretty by others but I don't see it. Even Lanes called me beautiful the first time she met me. I think I am just okay looking. I made sure I had everything before running out the door. I ran and spotted the taxi not far from our dorm. I put my luggage in the front seat and got in the back with Laney.

After hours and many more hours, we finally reached New York. I gasped as I planted my face to the window. "WOW!" I have never been to New York and it looks amazing. My friend laughed at me. "I have many places that I would like to show you once we unpacked at the hotel. I nodded eagerly at her. Soon the taxi came to a stop. We got out and looked at the building. It was towering over us. "Man it's tall! It has to be at least 10 ft!" My friend chuckled and grabbed my hand. " Come on." She said as she started to pull me in through the door. We went up to the lady behind the desk and showed her our tickets. She smiled and gave us our keys to our room. "Enjoy your stay here!" We climbed into the elevator. We were staying on the sixth floor in room 309. We walked down the halls, looking for our room. "There it is!" I said as I pointed. We ran to open the door. We walked in and what I saw, made my mouth drop. This has to be the most beautiful room that I have ever seen. Now I've seen some pretty rooms but this one takes the cake. It had to huge beds with the most prettiest blue covers. Blue is my favorite color so you know I already love this room.  The flat screen was hanging from the ceiling. Man. Is that cool or what? I went into the bathroom and lost my breath. It was huge! It had a jacuzzi for a bathtub. A bathtub! The water falls from the ceiling for when you want to take a shower.

The kitchen was.. just simply amazing. The counters, the floors, everything was in granite. Then I thought to myself. What kind of hotel has a kitchen in the room? This is not considered a hotel. This is a house! A miniature house. I went back to my friend and gave her a bear hug. "Did I tell you how much I love you?" She scoffs."If you love me, hurry up and unpack." She said pointing at my untouched bag."I'm already done." I kissed her on the cheek and smiled."Yes ma'am

Please log in to read the full chapter