Getting To Know Each Other

A Dream Come True!?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Raquel P.O.V

            As I laid in bed my thoughts went back to earlier tonight. It was pleasant and I got to talk to him one on one. I had most of the answers down to the questions that I thought he would ask. The usual questions that you ask when you want to get to get to know someone.  He had told me about himself first. I stared him fascinated. One of his favorite hobbies is writing. I already knew that from reading his profile on the internet. He also said that he was not dating anyone at the moment. He even told me some things that he never said in interviews, just liked I hoped. I still can’t believe I am actually seating here in front of him, hearing all this first hand. Then it was my turn. The questions that was asked were my age, am I in school, about my family and who I’m the closes to, what I like to do. I flipped to every answer. I am 18 years old. I have just started my freshman year at the university of my dreams and the name of it is Pembroke. I live with my mom and sister. My older brother lives with his girlfriend. She’s about to have baby! I’m so excited to become an aunt. My dad lives far away but I’m not close to him. My sister is 10 years younger than me. Hmm, I have to I’m extremely close to my mom.  We had finished eating and was having a glass of wine. I have many dreams that I want to make a reality.  

            I smiled as I thought about my mom. I saw a smile show in his eyes as he looked at me intently. “What is this dream that you have planned?” he asked me, wanting me to continue. I want to buy her a house and let her live on comfort. She been through a lot with work and my dad. So I don’t want her to work her self to death for our sake. “That’s sounds lovely. What about your dream? What’s the dream you have planned for you? I want to hear that as well." I looked down and blushed. Embarrassed that I went on blabbing about my mom. I took a sip of my wine and wrote down my answer. I want to be a novelist. I love reading and writing. I have recently begun writing my own novel. “Oh?” He raised an eyebrow at me. ”You already started? I would like to take a look at one day.” I know he didn’t ask it but I want to tell him my favorite animal. I absolutely adore dogs. I want to have many of them when I get my own place <3.  He smiled at that and nodded. I’m extremely happy and took another sip of wine. His next question caught me off guard. So much that I almost choked on my drink. I looked at him as I wiped the wine that dripped down. What did you say? I want to make sure I heard him correctly. “Are you seeing anyone?” He repeated his question. I thought so. I looked down at my lap and fiddle with my hands. Seeing how I reacted he told me I don’t have to talk about it if I don’t want to. I shook my head and started to write. No, I am currently not seeing anyone at the moment.

            After that we got up and clear the dishes. He kept trying to stop me from doing them but I wouldn’t take no for an answer. I looked at him defiantly, never taking my eyes off him. Finally giving up, he sighed. “Alright. I did tell you to do the chores.” Suddenly, a light went off bringing me back from my thoughts. I looked over at my dresser and saw that I had in incoming message. Taking my thoughts off of Jonghyun I picked up my phone. I saw that it was Laney. I gasped. I totally forgot to message her! Nervously, I unlocked my phone. I just know she is going to cuss me out.  Taking a deep breath I tapped her name.

Missy. I waited all day and you never messaged me! What the hell happened!?

Okay, that was not as bad as I was anticipating. 

Okay, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to forget… I’m not in New York anymore.

 

I’m going as slow as possible, making her get more curious. I wish I was in front of her to see her reaction. I know she is gong to freak. Almost immediately her reply came back.

What? Where the are you!?

This girl and her cussing. I got to have a serious talk about that when I get back home.

 

I’m in Seoul, South Korea Lanes.

I hope I sounded serious. God! This got to be eating at her right about now. Am I horrible? I laughed to myself.

 

How? When did this happen? Do you know how far you are! Who are you with? You don’t know anyone there!

 

I know she is being dead serious right now but I can’t help but laugh even more. Man, I think I’m being too mean.

 

I really can’t remember why I’m here but I know I have to stay here for a while. I’m staying with someone who is taking care of me till then. You know him too.

Immediately I sent another text.

 

The person I am staying with is…Kim Jonghyun…

 

Its taking a long time for her to answer. Knowing her, she probably sat down, waiting for it to process. It was a whole ten minutes before my phone lit up again.

 

NA UH GIRL! YOU LYING! AIN’T NO WAY IN HELL YOU MET YOU IDOL IN NEW YORK AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, IT IS NO WAY YOU’RE STAYING WITH HIM!!

 

No, lanes, I am telling the truth and I will send proof.

 

I tip toe down stairs and looked around. I saw the kitchen light was on. Moving as quietly as possible, I peaked in there. My heart sped up as I got my phone ready to take a picture. He turned around sideways as he drunk water from his water bottle. Snap! Crap! I forgot my sound was on! I moved away quickly and ran quietly back to my room. I jumped in my bed and hid under the covers. I just k

Please log in to read the full chapter