Realizing the Truth

A Dream Come True!?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun P.O.V

 

Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw her directly in front of me. She had slightly agape and she stared back at me. I stared at her, hoping my performance was good. “Well?” I whispered, unable to tear my eyes away. “How was I?” I gave her cheek a small rub. I noticed her eyes got wider as color rose to her cheek. I saw tears as she closed her opened mouth. Before I knew it, I hit the floor with a loud boom as I saw her dash out my room. “Oww…” I rubbed the back of my head. Maybe I shouldn’t have touched her. She probably wasn’t used to guys being so close to her. For some reason, I wanted to put everything I had into it for her. I wanted her to tell me how good I was and praise me. Before I realized what I was doing, I got closer to her and ended up placing my hand on her face. I should…apologize.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Raquel P.O.V

 

I ran into my room, shut the door and jumped under the covers. Oh my god, oh my god….OH.MY.GOD. That was what ran through my mind. I can’t believe I pushed him. He was singing one of my favorite songs to me and he grabbed my face. The feels were a bit much. I was afraid that he would hear the rapid pounding of my heart. I know it was for his show but I couldn’t help but think I was the one he was confessing to. I’m sure he thought nothing of it but it was too much for my heart to handle. Suddenly, there was a timid knock at the door. “Excuse me…” I heard him say as he slowly came in. Slowly I took the covers off and looked at him. He was looking down at the ground, unable to meet my eyes. “I –“ He started. I could literally hear him swallow. “I’m sorry!” He threw his head down in a bow. Why was he apologizing? He didn’t do anything wrong. Moving slowly, I made my way over to him. I put my hands on his face and brought his head up. I don’t know when I became so brave to do such a thing. I would never make such a bold move, let alone touching an idol’s face. I just know I wanted him to look at me. He still didn’t bring his eyes to meet mine. I looked at him intently, waiting for him to continue. Noticing I was staring at him, he finally met my gaze. His eyes had lost their shine.

 

“I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable and I’m sorry I touched you without your consent.” I let a smile break loose at him. That’s why he’s apologizing to me? Because he thought he made me uncomfortable? I couldn’t help the giggle that slipped from my mouth. He looked at my like I lost my mind. I admit, he made my heart go all over the place but I wasn’t uncomfortable. Surprised but not that. Picking up my notebook, I began to write.

 

You don’t have to apologize to me! I promise you, you did not make me uncomfortable. I… loved it. That is one of the reasons why I had tears in my eyes. It was absolutely beautiful. It was one of my favorite songs and the feelings I had when you were singing right in front of me, they were undescribable. You make me feel so many things that I can’t even explain. Your voice is insane and gorgeous. You made me feel like that the moment I saw you in Replay. You captured my heart instantly. I love your group but you are absolutely my favorite. It was such an honor to experience your singing hands on like that. Don’t hesitate to ask me again, okay? Please don’t worry about it.

 

After I finished writing, I held it out to him. Hesitantly, he took it. He slowly started to read. He looked up at me and I held my hand to my chest. He looked back down to finish reading.  He looked up at me again and handed back my notebook. He didn’t smile but his eyes were twinkling once again.“Thank you.” He said quietly then he turned to leave. I stared at the space that once held a sad looking Jonghyun. I let go a breath that I did not know I was holding. I flopped on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Sighing, I rolled over and held myself. What am I doing? …ZZ…ZZ. I looked over and saw my phone lighting up. I picked it up and saw my reminder. Don’t forget to go to the doctors. That’s right. I made an appointment to go see how my rib cage was. Jonghyun told me not to leave the apartment but I cant make him drop his schedule just to take care of me. I’m 18. I can do this much. So I secretly made one on my own. I looked at the time. It was 9:00am. My time to meet the doctor was at 12. I wanted to leave early so I can find the hospital. I got dressed, careful to make sure I bring my notebook. I wrote down a note, placed it on the door and walked down stairs. I quickly hid behind the wall as I saw him walk into the sound proof room he had installed. Waiting for a few minutes I started to creep across the room. You’re being ridiculous, I mentally scolded myself. The whole point of a sound proof room was that you cant hear anything from outside that room. Still, you can never be too careful. I pulled the door open as quietly as possible and stayed still. Then I walked out into the hall and slowly pulled it closed. Safe! I let out a breathe and made my way to the exit.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jonghyun P.O.V

 

I leaned back into my chair and stretched. I looked down in front of me. I just finished writing a song for Taemin new album. “Oh…” I felt my stomach roar. I guess its time for lunch. I headed out the room and headed towards the kitchen. Before walking in, I looked at the stairs. She must be hungry to. She must be bored always stuck in her room. I should buy her some games. I thought back to earlier. She told me I didn’t have to worry about anything. I thanked her and went out her room. As soon as I closed the door, a smiled crept up on my face. She is unbelievably cute. I bet she didn’t realize that what she said to me was basically a confession.  That made me extremely happy to know that I was her favorite among my friends. I should tell her to come down and eat. Composing myself, I made my way to her room. Right before I knocked, I noticed a small sticky note to the far right of the door. Curiously I picked it up. I am studying. Please don’t bother me right now. Thank you.

 

She wrote in in Hangul. It was so sloppy but it was readable. My heart sunk. I was ready to just burst through her door and tell her that she needs to come down but I decided against it.  I’m forgetting she is 18 and is in uni. Sighing I headed back down to make me a sandwich.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Raquel P.O.V

 

I bent over trying to catch my breath. It took me two hours and 55 minutes trying to find this place. I looked at my phone. I barely made it. I now had two minutes before I had to meet him. Right when I was trying to calm my breath, I was called. I raised my hand to show the nurse that I was here. Taking deep breaths, I made my way to the nurse. He told me to sit down on the bed and the doctor will be with me in a moment. A couple minutes went by before a knock came. “Excuse me.” His voice is incredibly deep and very familiar.  The door opened and he came in. “Miss Smith, I am Dr. Min and I will be your doctor for today” I looked up and my breath got caught in the back of my throat. The person who was standing in front of me was none other then Park Jung Min. What the hell is going on here!? Why is he here? Shouldn’t he be off somewhere making his comeback? I feel like someone put me in a drama and didn’t tell me.

 

“Miss Smith?” He said again while he sat down. I closed my mouth and swallowed. I took out my notebook and wrote something down. I am sorry but I lost my voice and I cannot speak at the moment. He smiled at me and said that was okay. “So you’re here to get your rib cage checked out, is that correct?” I nodded.  He got up, pulled some gloves on and came close to me. “Pull up your shirt please.” Me, being the total girl that I am, I got extremely flustered but I did as I was told. I pulled my shirt all the way up till my stomach was showing. He took off the wrap and put his hands on me and started to feel around. I felt the blush start to come. Why am I being like this with my doctor!  “Alright. Everything feel fine but if you could come with me, I would like to take some X Rays just to make sure.” Pulling my shirt down, I got up and followed him. He pulled the board in front of me and once again told me to pull my shirt up.  Oooh… I’m ready for this this to over with. After a

Please log in to read the full chapter