Ch 8. Happy Ending?

For The 2nd Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jeonghan blinked. He was having a hard time taking in exactly what was happening. A part of him felt like this was all just a dream - like he had fell asleep on the counter of his shop during the low periods while waiting for customers. But when Seungcheol called out his name again, Jeonghan suddenly snapped out of his trance.

 

“Jeonghan…?” Seungcheol bit his lower lip.

 

Jeonghan took a step backwards and Seungcheol’s forehead wrinkled even more and his watery eyes were causing Jeonghan to breathe out of rhythm.

 

“I- I’m so sorry, I was out of line, I-”

 

“No, I just, I need a second.” Jeonghan said before he turned around and walked towards the elevator, leaving a confused Seungcheol behind.

 

-

 

Not a minute later, he turned around and walked back to Seungcheol who just stood there, speechless at Jeonghan’s strange antics.

 

“Okay,” Jeonghan said as he looked at Seungcheol who blinked rapidly, unable to comprehend everything.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Let’s go out.” He said, barely whispering the words.

 

Seungcheol moved his head closer, “I didn’t get that.”

 

Jeonghan pouted, and Seungcheol could have sworn it was not possible for any other man in his late 20s to be this cute, “I said, I’ll go out with you.”

 

Seungcheol bit his lower lip again as the side of his lips curled upwards and he could feel his heart moving faster with each passing second. He was ready to squeal like a teenage girl at how Jeonghan sneaked a tiny grin himself as he bent down to pick up his keys.

 

“I’m going in then…” Jeonghan said, opening the lock of his apartment. “See you-”

 

“Can I come in?” Seungcheol blurted out without a second thought and regretted it the second he noticed how wide Jeonghan’s eyes went.

 

-

 

Jeonghan quickly looked away, avoiding the other’s gaze, “I- if you, if you want to, then I guess…”

 

“Thanks.” Seungcheol lowered his head shyly as he stared at Jeonghan’s hand fiddling with the keys.

 

When they had taken off their shoes, Jeonghan walked to the kitchen and Seungcheol followed him timidly.

 

“Did you eat?” he asked, and Seungcheol shook his head lightly. It was cute, Jeonghan had to admit. He walked up to the cooking range, leaving Seungcheol to stand next to the kitchen counter. Jeonghan grabbed the apron that hung nearby and put in on, “I’ll cook something, just give me a few-”

 

And before he could even finish the sentence, he felt Seungcheol on either side of his waist as he grabbed the lace of the apron and began to tie for him. Jeonghan’s breath hitched. It reminded him of that same morning when Seungcheol was a little too close for comfort, and Jeonghan had to admit, the way it made his heart flutter was a feeling he didn’t mind - not one bit.

 

-

 

Seungcheol stepped closer and now he could smell Jeonghan’s beautiful hair, a scent that was so sweet and had already become his most favourite smell. He looked down at Jeonghan’s exposed neck that looked so beautiful that Seungcheol was scared he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from taking a taste. He grabbed Jeonghan’s shoulder and gently turned him around to face him.

 

Jeonghan’s surprised, flushed face looked even more edible. Seungcheol noticed how Jeonghan would look away or lower his gaze when Seungcheol would try to look him in the eyes. It was making Seungcheol’s heart go wild. He released Jeonghan’s shoulders and used his right hand to cup the beautiful man’s face. “Why are you so… mesmerizing?”

 

That made Jeonghan’s gaze quickly shoot up and meet Seungcheol’s. “W-what?”

 

Seungcheol smiled at how the man looked like a deer caught in headlights, his face becoming beet red and extremely hot.

 

-

 

Jeonghan noticed the smirk on Seungcheol face and it made him extremely embarrassed that he fell for that. He shook his face, trying to escape from his gentle grasp. When Seungcheol let go, Jeongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter