SECOND

Emerald: The Successful of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 C H A P T E R  0 2   -  S E C O N D 💕

 

 

Tiffany have two best friends that she knew since her was kid because their father are business friends. Tiffany is a daughter of Hwang Leo, one of the richest businessman in Korea. Yuri is a daughter of University of Korea Chairman who own a private island while Yoona is a daughter of cabinet minister. Because their family have a power and rich, students are scared of them. Even they doing many bad things, no one dare to report to police because the students know that their father will pay the police to release their daughter from the jail without people knowing.

 

Tiffany have done a cruel things to the students who got bullying by her but the parents cannot do anything because they got a big amount of money to close their mouth. Tiffany likes to bullying people who are weak and have a happy family, Since she have unhappy family, she hate seeing them being lovey dovey to their family. 

 

Yuri and Yoona are the one who know Tiffany so well. They grow up together so they know each other weakness. Because they always have a busy parents, they always support each other when one of them feeling down. When they are not satisfied with each other, they will talk infront of them instead of talking back. Also when they are arguing, they became savage and hit each other but that rarely happen because they always mind their own business and did not care what the other doing except when they are sad, then the other will comfort them. 

 

Tiffany have been in relationship before but their broke up after one week because she did not love her. So Tiffany still never had her first love or first kiss yet. She actually do not know everything about love. While Yoona is a playgirl who always changing her partner every month. She never take serious in relationship because she did not want to get hurt. Yuri is the loyal one who have a crush with Jessica for almost 2 years already. 

 

Yuri is the smart one among them. She is always one of top student in class and also a student in elite class. Tiffany is the same age as Yuri but got into the second class because she hate study the most. She spent her time on class by sleeping or playing games. The teacher cannot get angry on her because she is the daughter owner of the school. Yoona is one year younger than them. She also in elite class but not the top student. She just good in maintain her position in elite class. 

 

 

***

 

 

The Fanytastic House

   

 

The Fanytastic House is Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona hangout place. Their spent time here almost all the time. They only going out from this place if they are going to attend class or going home. This luxury house have 3rd floor and each floor have different interesting place. If any students enter this place without permission, they will get kicked from the school because only the choosen one can enter the place. This place also been called as Tiffany second house since she rarely going home when her father was not at home so she spent here alone or maybe with her two best friends. 

 

 

The second Floor

         

This floor have a swimming pool with a slide, a library that have many type of books, a bedroom that have 3 beds for the 3 girls and a room that full of branded clothes, shoes, handbag and accessories.

 

The First Floor

         

This floor is where they always spent their time or fill up their stomach. The mini basketball court is Yuri place where she will spent time to play a basketball with Yoona. The gym is Tiffany place where the trio build their body or training to punch the sandbag. The music room is Yoona place where is always spent time to making music or playing the instruments. The last one is the buffet place where many kind and different foods are ready for the trio. The foods was cooked by the one of best chef in Korea.

 

The Ground Floor 

         

This place is where they always release their stress. A worker cannot enter this place except the trio because they use a thumb print to enter this place. The first room is the biggest room that contain an arcade side and a bowling side. The second room have a mini bar with contain dif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter