HER

Emerald: The Successful of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

C H A P T E R  0 1   -  H E R 💕

 

 

Kim Taeyeon or Master Kim or Agent TY have been trained to be an agent since she was 7 years old. She have learned all kind of martial arts such as Taekwondo, Karate, Boxing and Kungfu. Kim Hanbin have run a secret agent so he trained Taeyeon to be an agent and when Taeyeon turn 16, she could take her father role as a CEO. Her father have another company so he is busy with that so he give the secret company to Taeyeon. Taeyeon stop being an agent after being a CEO because something have happened until the secret company almost been expose to the public. This secret company has been created by Kim Hanbin to help the teen or adult who like to bullying and hitting people turn to be good person. He do not know this company would be success so he choose Taeyeon to take care of the company.

When Taeyeon stop being an agent, she also stop going to school. That was her punishment from her father after doing the big mistake. She only take a private lesson at her house. Taeyeon such a clever kid that why her father chose her to be a CEO while her brother will be a CEO of her father biggest company. Taeyeon parents always busy so they sometimes living apart because of work. Taeyeon mother have been in Jeju for almost 1 year because of work and her father always going to overseas. Taeyeon leave her house and live alone. Only her father and brother live together. The agents who worked with her are the only friends she had because her family are too busy with work. 

 

   The Kim Family House  

 

*****

 

 

   Kim Taeyeon House  

Taeyeon put her mathematics book on the bookshelf and take a rest on the coach. She fall asleep because of tiredness. Suddenly, she feel someone disturbing her by pinching her cheek. She woke up and saw a guy smile brightly infront of her. She sit down and look at that guy.

 

" Oppa? What you didn't tell me that you're coming back? "

" Dad ask me to help you run this company."

" So you will working with me now? "

" No. Dad ask me to take your place as a CEO while you're doing your mission."

" Mission? What do you mean? "

 

Jinwoong gave Taeyeon the file that he take out from his bag. Taeyeon take the file and check the contain. After she finish checking it, she give her brother a death glaces.

 

" I won't take this mission! "

" Why? "

 

Taeyeon just quiet and put the file on the table. Then she stare on the ceiling and her eyes became tearing. Jinwoong feel bad but he have no choice except forcing Taeyeon to do this mission. 

 

" This is your chance to going to school again. You said to me that you really miss going to school and meet your friends. So take this opportunity and go back to school. Also.....dad said he will let you meet 'her' after this mission done succesfully."

 

Taeyeon eyes became bigger when she heard Jinwoong last sentences. She still did not believe what her just heard.

 

" Seriously, dad said that to you? So I can meet really meet 'her' after this? "

" Yes, dad said that and he did promise that he will bring 'her' to you."

" Alright, I'll take the mission but in one condition..."

" What is it? "

" I want to know 'her' condition before I start the mission."

" Dad know that you will said that so he give this to you."

 

Jinwoong take out an envelope from his bag and give it to Taeyeon. Taeyeon check the envelope and she saw a picture of 'her' inside the envelope. She smile sadly and a tear start pouring from her eyes.

 

" She became more pretty....I missed her....so much..."

" Taeyeon-ah..."

" she look more healthy...I really want to hug her...oppa, tell dad I want to meet her....! "

 

Taeyeon hold her chest when she feel so hurt inside. Jinwoong move and sit beside Taeyeon then he confort Taeyeon with a hug. Taeyeon fell asleep after tired of crying. Jinwoong carry Taeyeon and put her on her bed. Then the maid enter the room after Jinwoong calling.

 

" After she wake up, give Taeyeon....her favourite food. We need to cheer her up. Also, prepare her a medincine that she use to eat. If Taeyeon find me, tell her that I'm going to meet dad. "

" Yes, sir! "

 

Jinwoong left Taeyeon room and going straight to his father company. After he telling everything to his father, Mr Kim Hanbin feel relieved and happy. He know Taeyeon so well so he use this opportunity to use Taeyeon weakness. He know Taeyeon will accept that after saying 'her' name.

 

 

*****

 

 

   ' I ' C
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter