5

7 Days Love

Suddenly, the white light shines out from the bracelet and turn you to a cute kitten.

"Meow...Meow" he also turned into a kitten. "Follow me" he said.

"Did you see the guy that had a tattoo on his left arm?" he asked. "Meow...” (dae)

"Good, now go near him and pee on his shoes" "Why I should do that?" "You said you want to try it"

"Alright" you sigh and walked toward that guy and do what Mika asks. "WTF! This bastard kitten pee on my shoes"

Unfortunately, when he wants to kick you... he dropped down and was unconscious.

You felt guilty and ran to Mika. *Poof...* you switch back to normal.

 

Run up to the, Run up to the, Run up to the, Run up to you, gyesok Run up to go go, go go go ~ your cell phone rings.

You: Annyeonghaseyo, who is talking?

Karam: Yahhh! Where are you now? (Worried)

You: Karam oppa?

Karam: Dae.... Go home quickly.

 

He ended the conversation. "Omo, he is too over protective" Mika is interrupting "Who is that?"

"Ouh.. Karam" I replied weakly. "Kaja" he holds my hand and poof..... We are already at home. Thank you to Mika 'poof'.

I was finding Karam but he wasn't there. He asked me to go home quickly but...

 

Saeng-il chuka hamnida

Saeng-il chuka hamnida

Sarang-haneum Sang Hee-ah

Saeng-il chuka hamnida

 

Everybody clapped happily for you. Karam and Mika were lighting the candles.

You saw that tattoo guy too. So this is their secret plan.

The last time I celebrated when I was 10 years old and then no one had remembered my birthday including my parents.

How they could know today is my birthday? The tears drop faster and I let them flow on my cheek.

I really miss this time. A big cake, some presents and... and smell of his scent.  My mind distracted when someone tap my shoulder.

 

Author note

Ohhh... Before I go, I want to thanks to who had subscribed my story and thank you for your comment too. I appreciate it <3