First day

7 Days Love

*Yawn* Huh?? What is that? You see a big blue box in front the door.

I walk slowly towards the blue box and opened it. *POOF* too many smoke out from that box.

"WTF! I can't see anything" while rubbing my because of the blast makes me shocked and fell to the floor.

"Good morning, Miss Sang Hee. I'm your new boyfriend, Karam will treat you well and listen to all your orders for 7 days. Need help?”

He shoves his hands to you. "Thank you but I can get up by myself without your help"

I was holding the chair next to me and stood up slowly.

I look at him from up to down. Perfect. "Do you want go to somewhere?" he nodded.

After shower, you wearing like this and went to coffee shop with him.

 

At coffee shop

"What would you like?" asked the waitress happily. "Can I have caffe latte please".

"Me too" Karam said. "Didn't you think that you are too adorable until the girls next to us is impressed seeing you?" you glanced at them.

Karam looked at the table next to him and stare them with no emotion, they waved excitedly but Karam just ignore and turn to you again. 

"Caffe Latte is ready and have a nice day" said the waitress. We enjoyed our drinks. Suddenly Karam get up and kiss my lips.

My eyes open wide and all seems shocked with Karam action. He stopped then goes to counter to paying bills. "Kaja" said Karam.

I have no choice so I just follow him from back without saying even a word. 

 

When we reached home and I want fold the door, Karam heard the sound of someone crying.

He walked carefully toward the bushes and something was pounced his body.

I screamed loudly ask for help but no one heard. Karam is unconscious.

I come near him even that THING was him. I don't care as long as I can help him.

"Karam, get up!!!!!" I cried really hard while shaking his body.

"BOOO!" he surprised me "Yahh!! I hate you" you ran faster to the bedroom and lock the door.

“Karam pabo, I will bite you like I always did at Mr.Bearry!!!!!” curse him badly while threw all pillows to the wall.

"Sang Hee, open the door" he begged. “I promise to tell you the truth if you open the door, please”.

 You open the door and looked at him angrily. “What you want to tell me?” I asked.

“This is Mika. He is my pet from the future. I hope you don’t mind to keep Mika with us”

Mika change to cute puppy and your leg joyfully. I cheerfully played with Mika but sometimes glance at Karam secretly.