Second Day

7 Days Love

Morning came..

"Karam?" I woke up. You look around and realize that you are not in your bedroom.

"Where I am?" I start to cried but someone covered my mouth from behind.

"eumm ee omm?"(Let me go) "Shh... Don't make noise or else will hear you" he whispers.

He let his hand away from my mouth but then he simply disappeared.

"Welcome to my world, Sang Hee" said the stranger. It's a similar voice approached me. "My world?" I thought

When I turn back, I accidently see Mika was half . OMG o_o

"Wear your cloth first, Mika" I ordered him while close my eyes. He laughed and wears the cloth immediately.

Then Mika sit next to me. "Did you already wear..." he placed his fore finger on my lips.

 

His face is close to you until can felt his warm breath. You swallowed and tried to back away but his face went closer and closer.

"Where I...” without you know, he quickly kiss your lips passionately. I do not deny that he is good at kissing.

You let him kiss you. He went back to your bottom lip and nibbled it. You moaned a little because you were running out of oxygen.

He pushed you back and smiled sweetly then he his lips seductively.

When he wants to go, I pulled his hands and wrapped my slender arms around his neck.

"Can you accompany me?" I begged. "No, I can't" he said. "Wae?" I puzzled.

He brings you somewhere using his 'magic poof'. "Where are we?"

"The future" he spoke calmly. "Fu... Fu... Future?" my mouth gaped wide automatically.

He smirked. "I will show you what will happen if I accompany you" I puzzled again.

"You will blahh... blahh... blahh and will pregnant my baby" I pretend to understand what he explained even though...

Did he just say about pregnant?? "WHAT!! Aniyo... I'm not ready to have a baby at young age blahh.. blahh.." you nag like old grandmother.

 

Three hours later.....

"Did you already finish?" he asked calmly. "Dae" I said proudly.

"chibi chibi turu paie paie puuu" he spells then something appear. "What is this?" I took that thing from Mika palms excitedly.

"A magic bracelet”... "What its function" I asked again. "To protect the wearer" he said.

"Can I try?”... "Sure but you need to activate it with spell"

"Miri chan ku gu chan paie paie puuu" I struggled for 2 minutes to pronounce that spells properly and finally succeeded.