6

7 Days Love

I quickly wipe the tears and make a fake smile. Karam cupped my face.

"You can cry if you...." I pulled his hands forcefully to somewhere.

"Where you want to go?" he breathless asks.

You stop all of a sudden caused him not purposely breach you. "Mianhae" I turn to him.

"Do you want to know why I really hate my birthday?" he nodded.

Both of you are sitting on a bench nearby and you start the story...

"I have a twin named Sang Min. He had left me for 7 years... alone"

A tears start to escapes from your eyes but you still continue the story.

"That time, I was celebrating my 10th birthday and at the same time, his heart failed to function" your body is shivering slightly.

Karam take off his coat and put on your shoulder neatly. "Did you feel a little warm?" he smiled. "Dae" I answered weakly.

Memories started flashing back when I was just a little chubby girl...

 

10 years ago ....

On your birthday

"Sang Min oppa, make you wish too" I said happily.

"Okay" he made a wish. "What you wished for, oppa?"

"It's secret" he pinched my chubby cheeks. "What about you?" he asked

"I wish you can live forever and always be with me"

He giggling "No one will live forever including me or you" he purposely messed my hair.

I pouted then hug him tightly "Saranghae oppa". When I looked at him, his eyes already closed.

"Oppa... Oppa??" I'm shaking his body. "Oppa!!!!! Oppa, wake up!!!You can't leave me alone" I shouted, begging him to wake up.

"Umma... Appa...Sang Min oppa was...” your body is too weak and was unconscious.

 

"Sang Hee" my mind was distracted when I heard someone calling my name. "Kaja... It's late already" Karam said. "Mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Mika POV

"Did someone calling my name just now?" while dig his right ear with his little finger. Maybe I should find Karam. *Poof*

End of the pov

"Everybody is here?"

"Dae"

*POOF* we already back.

I'll schooling tomorrow but how about them... Should I ask them to stay home or follow me???