Chapter 19

Opposites Do Attract

Jiyeon's POV

I feel like i'm in heaven, I feel so secured & well taken cared of. I feel safe in where I am. Everything is just great! The manly scent that i'm smelling. The heartbeat that i'm feeling...

Wait....

I opened my eyes to see that i'm sleeping on Joon's chest. This is a complete shock to me..

I got out of his arms and away from his chest and got up, I heard Joon yawn...

''YAH!!!'' I pointed at him with my eyes wide open.

''Ahhh so early!!!'' he said

I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming ''Oh no...'' I muttered to myself

I got out of bed and headed out of his room and went to the washroom, I closed the door and I touched were my heart is and it was beating rapidy. I don't know why i'm suddenly feeling like this. It was different.

End of POV

flashback

Jiyeon got changed into more comfortable clothes, good thing she brought her gym bag with her so she changed into her P.E clothes. It was just sweats and a plain fitted shirt.

Jiyeon was sitting down in Joon's bed reading a book, while Joon was in the shower. Jiyeon kept reading, not minding what's happening around her. What she didn't know is that Joon was already out of the bathroom.

He was half naked, his private part was covered with a towel. 

''Jiyeon!'' Joon called out

Making Jiyeon snap out of what she was reading, she turned around and her eyes widened... She let go of her book and covered her eyes like an innocent child

''You mother.... Go put on some clothes!!!'' Jiyeon was pointing at Joon while she had her eye covered...

Joon chuckled ''I bet you like what you see....'' then Joon went to go get changed...

When Joon got back to the bathroom, Jiyeon was breathing in and out like there was no tomorrow. She touched her heart and it was beating fast.... 

''Aish.. Park Jiyeon you are madly insane. Why would your heart suddenly raise because of the sight that you just saw...'' Jiyeon mumbled to herself.

Meanwhile Joon was in the bathroom putting on a wife beater, he then suddenly remembered about Jiyeon's reaction. It made him giggle like a little boy.

When Joon got out of the bathroom, the lights were already turned off except for the night light... When he went to the bed, he already saw a sleeping Jiyeon. She was tucked inside the blanket and she looks very comfortable.

Joon laid down beside her and he also tucked himself inside the blanket, being comfy together. He had a grin on his face, he turned towards Jiyeon and he started to caress her cheeks ''Even though your appearance changed, I love you. Even if you didn't change at all, I would still love you.'' Joon said and with that he pecked Jiyeon's forehead 

''Good night.'' Joon said

Then he drifted to sleep.

end of flashback

Jiyeon's POV

I washed my face and headed out with a towel around my neck, when I got out it was Ji Young that welcomed me with a big embrace.

''Unni! Good Morning!'' she said

I smiled at her cheerfulness ''How was my baby princess sleep?'' I asked her

''It was good.... My mom is already making breakfast downstairs.'' she pulled my arm and dragged my downstairs with her.

We got to the kitchen and I politely greeted her mom a Good Morning.

Me and Ji Young started eating our breakfast, it was soup. I fed Ji Young...

It was a quiet breakfast while Joon was in front of me eating like there was no tomorrow.

''You should slow down or else you might choke.'' I said

tumblr_lmhcspTEY51qcpkvro1_250.gif

He slowly looked up and noodles was hanging out of his mouth, making me and Ji Young giggle at his foolishess.

''Ewwww!'' Ji Young was pointing at Joon's mouth

''Lee Joon you're disgusting... Go eat properly.'' his mother said, placing a tissue in front of him.

After breakfast, I got ready so I could go home. 

''Thank you for having me! I had fun with Ji Young!!!'' I bowed and bid goodbye

''Lee Joon will take you home.'' I was about to leave when his mother insisted for Joon to drop me off at my place. All I could do was nod.

The car ride was awkward once again, I didn't bother talking or bringing up with what happened last night or with what happened this early morning when I woke up. 

We got in front of my house.... I unbuckled my seat belt and was about to leave but then I remembered that I should thank him.

''Thank you for dopping me off... By the way I had fun yesterday....'' I smiled at him

tumblr_lin40gGQuX1qea0e0o1_250.gif

He was being silly once again ''Stop with your childish act.'' I lightly slap his shoulder

''Hehehehhee!!!'' he just giggled like a girl.

Ugh, I cannot believe I met someone immature and silly and I don't know out of this world.... 

Joon's POV

I hope everything will be okay, I hope Jiyeon will start treating me like a friend again. I hope she would give me another chance... I just hope all this drama would end soon... I just want it to stop...

I got back home and the house was empty. I wonder where my Omma and Ji Young went.

''Where's Omma and Ji Young?'' I asked one of the maids

''They said they will be out for the whole day, but they didn't say where.'' 

I nodded, then the maid left.

Now what should I do? The house is utterly quiet. Ji Young isn't here to make loud noises, I don't smell any good food since Omma isn't here cooking.

I just headed upstairs to my room and slept again.... But I couldn't sleep....

Then I suddenly received a call.

''What made you call?'' It was Mir who was calling.

''Well.. The guys wants to come over, is that alright?'' 

''Yeah sure...''

----

The guy came over and we went to the play room to have a chat and play.

G.O and Seungho are playing billiards while I was sitting down sipping on champagne while Mir and Cheondoong were right beside me using their phones...

''Oh... You're not doing the bet anymore right?'' Mir asked me out of the blue

''Why?'' 

''Because tomorrow is the deadline... Plus you failed your mission with making Jiyeon fall for you... So I think for it to be fair you have to run around the school bare naked.''

''Remember telling you that i'm stopping the bet.... So no I am not gonna run around the school naked....'' I rolled my eyes at them

They all chuckled ''Alrighty... We won't let you run around the school naked....'' 

Me running around the school naked... Won't that make all the girls go crazy... Heheheheh!!!!

I was just cleaning... When I received a text message from an unknown number..

From: Unknown Number

Can we meet tomorrow after school... Room 231...

I wonder who this is from.


Sorry if it's boring... I'm having writer's block, since i've been studying for my exam next week... Oh I just had my dance exam today!!!! I feel pretty happy that I have it done with. It's like a weight has just been lifted off my shoulders... Well!!! That's all for now... I'll try to update when I can!!!

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED