Chapter 20

Opposites Do Attract

Joon's POV

School went by fast. It was weird how Jiyeon was ignoring me today, it's like she's trying to avoid me all over again. I'm so mad, she's playing too hard to get! So remember last night I got a text message from an unknown person. So I'll be meeting that person today.

I got to room 231 and it was an abandoned room. It was dark and it was filled with broken chairs and tables. It was a dusty place... Ever gross!!!

I sat on a decent chair and waited for that person to come.... I was just playing with my handphone, till that person comes...

''I'm glad you came.''

I heard someone say, I looked up and it was Yoseob!

''How did you get my number? Why did you ask me to meet you?'' I asked him

''I have my ways. Plus I want to see you because I need to talk to you about Jiyeon!'' he said

''What is it about Jiyeon???'' I asked

''Leave her alone.''

With what he said just made my eyes widened in shock... I was shock with what he just said! Me leave Jiyeon alone... How about a NO!

''Why?'' I asked him with my eyebrows raised

''Because you don't deserve her... She will never like you again!!! I know that you're childhood friends, but that's all you'll ever be.... I was Jiyeon's ex boyfriend and I want her back. The only way for me to have her back is if you stay away.... Jiyeon is a nice girl, she doesn't deserve someone like you who is full of himself and a jerk. You won't treat Jiyeon nicely...''

I got up from my chair and went towards Yoseob and I grabbed him by the collar and put him close to my face. My nose was fuming in anger

''Are you crazy? Why would I follow your orders...'' I dropped him on the floor and left the classroom without a word or a sound...

Yoseob's POV

That guy doesn't deserve Park Jiyeon. Joon wouldn't reat her nicely.

What Jiyeon need is someone who will treat her like a princess, someone who would always be there for her and wouldn't leave her. I know I left her before because I needed to go to the states... But that was before! Now I realized that I really love Jiyeon and I need her...

Joon cannot have her!!!

I was just walking around the school when I spotted Jiyeon alone under the big tree in the field... I went towards her

''What are you doing here?''

She jumped a bit, I guess she was shocked... Heheheh! She's pretty cute!!

I sat beside her ''So...... How have you been??'' I started

She pouted ''I'm doing bad... So much stress... Plus..... I'm confused.'' she said the last part in a whisper but I could still hear it properly...

I suddenly hugged her ''I love you Jiyeon!!!! Let's get back together!!! Please!!!''

I was hugging her but then she pushed me and she stood up ''What are you talking about Yoseob??''

''I want you and me together again!!!''

''I don't know what to say.... But I don't think i'm ready to be in a relationship again.'' she told me

I grabbed her hand and held it ''I really love you...''

She got out of my grip and took all her books and stood up ''I'm sorry Yoseob. If you're just going to be like this then I don't think i'll accept your love for me!!!'' she bowed and left...

I facepalmed myself... I'm too greedy... I'm too selfish!!!

Jiyeon's POV

What the hell was up with Yang Yoseob? I know we went out before but I don't think i'll ever go in a relationship with him over again... I cannot accept being in a relationship with him, I can only treat him as a friend. That's all it could ever be...

I was heading home when a car stopped in front of me, the windows rolled down ''Need a ride?'' it was Joon...

''Come on. I don't take no as an answer.... I'll get you home safe and sound...'' he said

I sighed ''Arraso.. Give me a ride...'' I went inside his car...

''Why were you still at school??'' he asked

''I was just reading, I didn't feel like going home so early... How about you? Why are you around the school?''

''Well... I just came out of school. I had to meet up with this bastard that ruined my day....'' I can see anger planted on his face

''May I ask who this bastard is?''

''Yang Yoseob'' he said straight up

What Yoseob is the bastard he's talking about ''Huh??? What did Yoseob do?? Why is he a bastard?'' I asked him

''Because he is.... He pisses me off so much! I just wanna strangle him so he would die.'' his nose was fuming in anger... I could tell he was really angry. His gripped on the steering wheel was tight...

I gulped. I wonder what Yoseob did...

''May I ask what he did?'' I asked quietly, he stopped the car in the side...

''He asked me to leave you alone.... You know how impossible it is to leave you alone! He told me that I don't deserve someone like you.... Or you don't deserve me because i'm a jerk... Plus he said that you deserve him way better than I do.... That bastard is just full of sh-''

Before he could even finish his sentence, I cupped his face and kissed him.

I released the kiss and his eyes was opened wide and he was shocked...

I giggled and I flicked his forehead ''YAH! Lee Joon are you alright??''

He touched his lips ''What was the kiss about?''

I shrugged and just kept quiet... I'll just let him figure out what that kiss meant by himself...


I know it's not much... But hey I updated :)

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED