Chapter 4

The Dawn of MAMA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was three in the afternoon, the skies have darkened slightly but the sun still peeked over the clouds shining brightly, oblivious to the sulking boy underneath it. "Sehun! I'm....so......sorry" said the older boy as he ran totally out of breath towards Sehun who was less than pleased. "Hyung! I had to wait a WHOLE hour for you! I understand you got responsibilities but if you can't keep promises that's telling you something." Sehun growled feeling his anger waver at the sight of the tired looking Joonmyeon. Sehun just sighed before rummaging through his backpack, finding what he was looking for quickly handed it over to the exhausted boy. He quickly gulped down the water bottle he was handed before leaning his head against Sehun's shoulders. "I'm really sorry. But can you believe it? Those idiots actually blew all the council money on freaking hot dogs! HOT DOGS! God I need to quit. No I will quit!" Joonmyeon said totally exasperated while shaking Sehun by the shoulders. He didn't even give a reaction and just stared at the older boy with a poker face "Hand in the resignation by this week, hyung. I don't think my shoulders can handle anymore of the craziness from you." 

Joonmyeon sighed "But Sehun, I don't think I can actually do it. I've already written the resignation letter months ago but I just can't seem to hand it in." Sehun still held by Joonmyeon shrugged him off before saying "Just give it to me, I'll get it done. I mean the exams are finished which practically mean we are done with school for this year. Which gives plenty of time for the student council to realize how idiotic they are and get themselves together for the new president." cutting off whatever Joonmyeon wanted to say. He just pouted as he slowly pulled out a enveloped letter staring at it absentmindedly. He stood for good 2 minutes contemplating what to do unaware of the growing annoyance of the younger boy. Sehun promptly snatched the letter and briskly walked towards the student council room, Joonmyeon following behind with a look torn between worry and relief. Few minutes later, the two boys walked towards the school's front gate one looking annoyed and the other slightly downcast. 

"Come on hyung, we're late." Sehun said not even sparing a glance at the still sulking boy. "Please, I doubt that they would be awake right now. Even if we get there, we still have to wait an hour before we even get a phonecall." Joonmyeon snorted, his glum face replaced by amusement. The two boys ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter