Chapter 11

The Dawn of MAMA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The eight boys have gotten extremely close the past few weeks. Since it was winter break they had more time to hang out. It was almost as if they were family with the amount of affection the boys felt for one another. They of course had differing personalities but it brought out a nice balance amongst each other. They would constantly meet up at Junmyeon's house and go out to eat and share information and gossip they heard around town and university. 

Today was like any other ordinary day, the boys slept over at Junmyeon's house after a night out before deciding they had to do something proactive since they felt sluggish and bored with nothing to do. "Let's go play basketball!" Jong In shouted out. "No way let's go play soccer" Luhan interjected. "Let's just go play both!" Sehun yelled out. Junmyeon could only shake his head before being pulled out the door by the energetic boys. 

The boys went to a near by gym playing basketball due to the amount of snow outside, much to Luhan's displeasure. After playing, for 2 hours the boy decided it was way too hot and went to a nearby park to ice skate. "Come on grandpa!" Sehun called out as he skated around Junmyeon who had a hard time staying up right. "Shut up, Oh Sehun! I'm trying my best here." Junmyeon grumbled before losing his balance and falling onto the ice, again. Sehun laughed mockingly before skating towards Jong In and hi fiving him. "Here". Yixing soft said before helping Junmyeon up causing the said boy to give a grateful smile. "I think I'm just going to go watch. I had enough of ice today." Junmyeon grumbled as he rubbed his sore and slowly getting off the ice with wobbly legs. Yixing just shook his head and went towards the boy keeping him company and trying to keep him from falling down. The two boys got off the ice without much incident and quickly headed towards Kyungsoo who was sitting at the side lines watching the boys skate the whole time. Kyungsoo offered them cups of hot chocolate once they were close enough which they took thankfully. After taking the skates off, the boys took a sip of the drink, feeling the warmth seep in to their skin. "The weather isn't too bad today. Not too cold." Yixing commented earning a small nod from Junmyeon. Junmyeon watched the boys still on the rink who were chasing each other and smiled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter